[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /Adv/. I dont really post on 4Chan so sorry if this post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: second_lead_t658.jpg (39KB, 658x358px) Image search: [Google]
second_lead_t658.jpg
39KB, 658x358px
Hey /Adv/. I dont really post on 4Chan so sorry if this post is structured a bit weird. I'm in a really bad spot right now and i need some advice/help. The long short of it is im homeless living in a shitty one room motel right now with my family of 4 and my disabled brother. We only have one car and my father uses it for his job. My brother uses up most of our family funds as he has to eat special food and has medication that is expensive. I dont have a job and have applied to most places around me that i can walk to and none of them have gotten back to me or denied me. I need money to help my family and myself out. Im at a complete loss. We are running out of money to stay at the motel and im not sure what else to do. Is there anyway to make money online fast? Even if its a few dollars a day? I'd rather have a few dollars to buy lunch meat than to not eat. i really need help guys and im not sure who else to go to.
>>
>>18536208
Mturk. Made 56 dollars today for a few hours of work sitting on my ass. It's not much but it'll help you out for sure until something better comes along.
>>
>>18536223
thank you and i wasn't begging? i just need advice please
>>
>>18536238
Fine ignore my advice and respond to the asshole instead.
>>
>>18536247
? i didn't ignore you but i would like to have more options than one just in case that does not go well. I thought this was /adv/ not /b/?
>>
>>18536238
Well for one sell your computer or cellphone that u are using and buy food with the money for starters. Then get an education or go ask for welfare if you are in such a dire situation.
>>
>>18536253
Set up a gofundme I'll donate a quarter
>>
>>18536258
i'm at the local library and i cannot can an education other than the one i am getting online. Please only respond if you have real advice instead of being immature
>>
>>18536264
Haha yeah, ill donate a few cents
>>
>>18536264
i dont really feel comfortable setting up one of those unless me and my family are actually starving
>>
>>18536275
If we all chip in a few cents OP can get something off the dollar menu.
>>
>>18536279
i do have a paypal if you are truly serious but even then
>>
>>18536272
Goodness anon. What do you expect from us? Im sorry if i seem like an ass.. but seriously what do u expect. We cant give you money and for certain we dont know enough about your situation to give solid advise. Join the army if you can. They'll take care of your familly. If ypu are older than 18 you should be able to
>>
>>18536286
i just wanted to know if anyone knew any online work i could get easily so i could make a few dollars a day to stay a float for awhile
>>
>>18536299
And we told you an option for online work and you wont take it. And you wont do a gofundme. What do you want exactly?
>>
>>18536299
Whats wrong with the army though? Also check fiverr. Youll need some skills though and people are penny pinchers with commissions so don't expect much. If anyone knows any better I am all ears too
>>
>>18536303
i did take it but its always good to have more options than one if possible. My paypal is [email protected] if you want something like that but please dont donate if it is out of your way
>>
>>18536318
Ahhh fuck... i told y'alk fools. He's begging allright just doing it in a smart way. Way to get manupulated.
>>
>>18536329
>>18536329
I'm not begging though. I only want advice and other ways to find work online i never ask for that and only gave you that because you complained about me not setting up a gofund me.
>>
>>18536351
I dont trust you OP. Just so we are clear. If you are for real then good. But any scammer can make a sobstory in 5 minutes and scam the more compassionate people of /adv/. Until you are proven otherwise u r just a neckbeard playing us all for fools while making quick bucks.
>>
>>18536380
How can I prove it?? I have the motel key card and a time stamp but that's all I can do to prove it
>>
>>18536388
What does your disabled brother have ? What does he eat and what medications he takes?
>>
>>18536420
He has low functioning autism. He needs to be supervised all the time and has violent outbursts. He takes a mixture of Haloperidol and hormonal balances. He can not eat any type of dairy, fish, pork, fruits, or fatty foods.
>>
>>18536430
Checks out somewhat. Antipsychotics has somewhat of a history of being used in autism and haloperidol is known to cause weight gain so the diet restrictions make sence. Dont completely trust you tho. Look OP i dont want to be a bad guy. Next time you post skip most of the sob story of you family and ask shortly for the advice on what you need. This case being ways to make money onlind quickly. We gave mturk, fiverr and joining the army. Try this out for now. And if any anon sees this I condemn putting ones own paypal here so i wouldnt recommend donating anything. OP of you are for real i wish you the best
>>
>>18536449
i'll pray that mturk works out. I cant join the army because i do need to take care of my brother. I have to leave the library soon so thank you for the advice i hope it works out
>>
If it gets really bad you get a gym membership and live in the gym and get an ebt card
>>
>>18536462
If by any odds you come back:

-Research online how to make a formal resumè: List any skills or talents on there, and make sure you sound very professional and/or smart (don't lie about anything though)

-Try resubmitting to the same places again if they're taking too long to respond to your old ones, and/or apply to decent places you'd never think about working at. Also, try making your boundary for places to work even bigger if you really need to. I find it impossible that a local general/grocery store won't pick you up while they hire 14 year old kids without any work experience, but I digress

-For online work, there isn't anything I can think of aside from graphic design or at-home telemarketing, but you might not have a computer at home I assume since you're apparently at the library (did you try to get a job at the library?)

-Reach out to other family. You do have other family beyond your own, right? Try reaching out to them. Let them know of your situation, and if they can offer you a job that you can transport to, or your father can drop you off somewhere close so you can reach your work, then great

-If you really cannot work anywhere else, working at a factory near you is a place people go to if they cannot find work anywhere else

-And if you really REALLY cannot work anywhere else, apply for welfare, shake a can on the corner (preferably don't if you're applying to local places), or enlist like the other anon above said previously

Hope you get out of this bad situation as soon as you can
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.