[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an advice on fucking cheap good looking whores. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: confused-man.jpg (217KB, 925x572px) Image search: [Google]
confused-man.jpg
217KB, 925x572px
I need an advice on fucking cheap good looking whores.

I'm good looking guy, had really good loking girls all my life and is seen as someone very serious, because I had two relationships that lasted over a year+. I never fucked some low grade wannabe bitch, because I always felt I can do better than that and seeked out for 9/10s and could pull it off.

Now I'm at point in my life where I don't want a relationship, sometimes I see a 20 year old bitch that thinks she is top shit, but is actually dumb as a rock and even the most retarded guys fucked her, because well, she is a bitch. The type of bitch that goes out with guys to pay her drinks and do everything for her, because they are cucks and she is good looking.

I want to have piece of that, but feel disgusted by the fact what kind of ''men'' (men children) she was with. I don't know how to detach from that and just write her/invite her out and tell her straight I want to fuck her. It's not that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I have no idea how bitches react to these kind of things. I always had girls that oyu somewhat had to chase or whatever, had to do an impression on them, not just call them out to fuck them.

So, how do I fuck a low tier good looking bitch, without feeling absolutely disgusted after it? I'm 22 and just want to go on a fucking spree, wtihout feeling bad about it.
>>
>>18535935
kys you degenerate
>>
>>18535955
Explain please. Am I a degenerate for even thinking about going for low tier good looking sluts? Or for not fucking them? I can get a smart good looking girl, but they seems a certain amount of work, while I'm sometimes drunk but have these moral questions and mixed feelings preventing me from going for the sluts.
>>
>>18535969
sex addiction is nothing to be proud of
by sleeping with these low tier women, you are self destructing
>>
>>18536002
Kind of makes sense, but think it's a little bit too hars to say I'm sex addict.

I do love sex and am crazy about it and desire for sex in the moment kind of makes me want to fuck these sluts, but isn't it natural to want fuck someone you know you could, but only have moral repercussions against?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.