[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to sleep with more than one person in your social group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it ok to sleep with more than one person in your social group? Was fwb with one person then they moved away. Theyd be salty (bitter, unhappy) if they knew i slept with another person in our circle. I also wish to continue to be peacfully social. My fwb is coming back whereas the person im interested in is leaving.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18535713
Casual sex is overrated as fuck. Also having more than one partner increases chances of aids, syphilis and other fun things.

But since you have to ask, you are probably just another horby teen. So go ahead and maybe use protection. Fuck them all while you can.

>just dont tell them and keep it secret
>>
>>18535720
Im actually in my mid 20s. Im more concerned about him having a big mouth than any stds.
>>
>>18535713
Your friends are already sleeping with each other way before you OP, they just don't tell you. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18535730
They're literally all men and I'm just a female who made friends with the guy i was seeings friends
>>
>>18535730
So theyre not sleeping together lol
>>
>>18535728
So then don't do it?
>>
>>18535733
All men and only one slept with you? WTF? how ugly are you? that dude must be the one guy who couldn't get any to have to sleep with the one female in this group
>>
>>18535748
Actually i think im attractive. Im not sleeping with anyone else because i dont wanna be labeled a whore or piss my like main dude off
>>
>>18535757
eh so does everyone.
But like only one guy hits on you lol
>>
File: Snapchat-1051531697.jpg (168KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1051531697.jpg
168KB, 720x1280px
>>18535748
>>
>>18535774
Yikes.
>>
>>18535772
Not really but this is getting off topic and frankly my level of attractiveness is irrelevant.
>>
>>18535774
haha I like your confidence. But I think you'd better off picking one guy and stick with him, if he's ok with it.
>>
Bump... Any other thoughts?
>>
>>18535872
follow your heart!
>>
>>18535872
Stick with just the main guy. Other guy is leaving anyway.
>>
>>18535950
Im also leaving. He leaves the day before me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.