[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i dance with a girl in a club. Are there any good videos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: memez.jpg (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
memez.jpg
8KB, 280x180px
How do i dance with a girl in a club. Are there any good videos. Im always clueless in how i should move
>>
>>18535678
DO dis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRuLE8d6J_4
>>
>>18535689
Thats cool but not what im looking for
:^)
>>
>>18535678
Just dance up next to her for a bit, look at her, if she gives you eye contact and smiles, then ask if she wants to dance.

Then just keep dancing facing her, be silly, start escalating contact, brushing her shoulders with your inner forearms as you dance, then hold her hands as you dance, then soon enough you can pull her closer or spin her around and pull her into you and start grinding if that's what you wanna do

Just be fun and make her laugh, don't go right up on her ass right off the bat
>>
>>18535678
If you arent drunken enough to care, you simply need to drink more.

You need to achieve that status of mind where you give 0 fucks about your dancing style. Then you are good to go. And remember, slightly tap her shoulder to get her attention, look into her eyes, smile like retard and keep moving your body with rythm.

Eventually some girl will stick with you.

>>18535759
>going to clubs where people can actually hear each other
Do you even party dude?
>>
>>18535769
Talk louder dude
If she's right next to you she will hear
>>
>>18535678
Just dance and be silly

The ultimate thing to keep in your head is the phrase "let's see where this goes"

Don't approach a girl with any intentions, just do it and see where it goes
If you wonder whether or not to do a silly move you're thinking of, just do it and see where it goes

Dancing is all about seeing where it goes and adapting accordingly
>>
>>18535789
For her to be so close to me so she could actually hear i can go for kiss instead.

>and i am not that big chad yet
>>
>>18535803
I've always had better success by asking first, and yes usually it does end up in making out

Asking sets you apart from the Chad's who just walk up and plant their dicks on their asses without a word
>>
>>18535800
What if you dance autistic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.