[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got some intense rage for my former boss building in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: release.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
release.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
I've got some intense rage for my former boss building in me for a few months now and I need to know if I can release it the way I intend to. But first, storytime:
>Be me in mid 2016.
>Self-loathing with massive anxiety issues
>Start a 6 month internship in my final year as a requirement for my college to let me graduate
>Meet boss on the first day at work. Already being a little insulting, irritable
>Blames me for an error that he later realizes was because of him. Doesn't acknowledge it
>He's well spoken and confident so I assumed at the time he knew what he was talking about
>Time passes by, every day he finds some reason to criticize me or my coworkers
>Particularly bad for me considering my aforementioned self loathing
>Spend most of the first half of my internship hating myself and wishing I could please him for once.
>Halfway through I slowly realize the motherfucker is struggling with his life and his business and is on the verge of closing down is office.
>He maintains a facade of success to everyone he knows including his family and friends
>Always paid the electricity and water bill of the office late and only until it got cut
>Accepted unrealistically narrow deadlines for client projects (it was a design studio) and then blamed me and my coworkers whenever the deadlines weren't met
>Would endlessly lecture us on punctuality and commitment to quality work without ever following those himself. (He would produce the shittiest work I've seen in design while telling us not to compromise on quality. Still gotta finish that app design in half a week tho)
>Has a younger brother running a million dollar startup that he's madly jealous of
>Hired a team of developers to work on a design tool on the side sine his studio was failing
>Literally every former employee has quit after having an argument with him
>Didn't do that out of fear of losing my chances of graduating
(contd...)
>>
>>18535656
(contd..)
>He knows and constantly threatens to fire me despite being desperate to have people to stay (even asks me to stay full time after internship gets over)
>Refuse obviously
>Cuts one employee's salary for not coming on a saturday to finish a project with a tight deadline
I could write a fucking book about this piece of shit and the literally infinite ways he lashes out at everyone around him for his own failing life, but I'll cut it short here. A year has passed since I first started that internship and although I've gotten over my own issues, I still get a burning rage whenever I think of this pretending con-man. He tried to make me feel terrible even though he was at fault the entire time, and I never even knew it. It would have been fine if he realized his mistake later on, but I recently heard he's still the same prideful fuck he always was; still blames others for his own shortcomings. I need to release my anger by deleting all the pages of his website from the web design account that it's made on. I still have the login details because the incompetent fuck still hasn't realized I still have them. Question is, will it be possible for him to know I did it and if so, is there any legal action he can take against me?
>>
>>18535656
First, post this not containing tldr version on top is worthless.

Secondly, if your problem cant fit into 1 post, you havent tried enough to make it short and to the point.

And lastly, the revenge does nothing positive for anybody. Forget about him. And yes, everything you do online leave trail.

Do soething else with your life. Have a fap, play csgo, fuck some girl whatever and move on.
>>
>>18535697
Do it from public computer/wifi

Just in case
>>
If you used Tor, I'm pretty sure they couldn't track you. You'll be committing a crime, though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.