[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/! Today I licked a girl's pussy and we kissed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1500480332456.jpg (27KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500480332456.jpg
27KB, 720x726px
Hey /adv/!
Today I licked a girl's pussy and we kissed and everything but after that she felt guilty because he has another bf (Im not her bf im just her friend) and idk what does she think about me now or what should I do. Btw she only knows her bf thru facebook and lives 120 miles away.
>>
>>18535531
You are licking her pussy. You are winning. Her bf is a fag. Your job should be to make her realize how much of a fag her bf is
>>
>>18535570
Fucking this. I really hope OP is just baiting and isn't really this autistic, because if so he sure as hell doesn't deserve her.
>>
>>18535531
It's really on her for cheating. So keep on licking. Just don't date her if she leaves her bf, cause she'll do the same to you.
>>
>>18535604
This 100%. If a girl cheats with you, she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>18535531
You're kinda a bitch for eating her out when her bf probably just got through nutting in her but good on ya for fucking behind his back
>>
OP here. I don't want a relationdhip with her. But I loved this intimacy with her. I think we would just be friends with benefits but she has very drastic mood changes,so thats why I asked.
>>
>>18535614
Op here. She barely knows the guy lol She broke up with her last bf like a week ago and she is already "dating him". He lives 120 miles away from her...
>>
>Btw she only knows her bf thru facebook and lives 120 miles away

So she doesn't have a bf. She has a voucher: "good for (1) bf" for when they meet, if ever

Fuck her brains out
>>
>>18535627
Yep. Lol. Thats what I wanna do but now she feels all guilty and stuff like that. She didnt even meet her last bf tho. We are hungarian and that guy lived in Southern-Romania so... yeeah
>>
File: palpatine.jpg (26KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.jpg
26KB, 620x372px
Good.
>>
>>18535639
You just have to show her how stupid this is. Everyone has needs and even ldr's with people who were already meeting initially have a tendency to fail, what to say of purely virtual ones
>>
>>18535676
That's kinda why her last relationship didn't work. Im just not sure how could I make her more sure that these long distance relationships don't really work...
>>
>>18535624
Then it's pretty much nothing, man.

Get in her.

Just make sure you don't give her your heart, only your dick
>>
>>18535694
Yeah,that's what I wanna do,but idk how should I convince her to don't think about guys that live so fucking far away
>>
>>18535699
Have an honest friend talk with her, that she's obviously seeking a connection with people closer than the internet, so maybe she should try dating guys she can actually see
>>
>>18535706
Oh I see. And I just realised that she did stuff like that (saying she dosen't want to fuck with me cause she has that now ex bf) and as I wrote I just a piece of her today so I guess this'll go away aswell
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.