[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no hope or happiness in life. I'm 20, in education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2432543213.gif (902KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
2432543213.gif
902KB, 500x750px
I have no hope or happiness in life. I'm 20, in education and employed. Yet, I seem to feel no happiness or fulfillment. I don't belong to any group of friends and I have not been in a relationship for almost a year now. I don't feel like a normie and even despise people for being too simple-minded from time to time. I feel like there is no happy ending for me. Just getting into some soulless corporation and then just drowning in alcohol. I don't want that, I want to do more and improve. I want to meet people and feel love for someone. It all just seems fucked anons. Why can't some of us just have the basic things in life.
>>
>>18535431
What are some of your interests, anon?
>>
>>18535431
have you tried NDRI class medications
>>
>>18535571
I'm interested in too many things honestly and I keep jumping to newer things as well Because of that I never invest too much in anything or develop high level skills in anything.
>>
>>18535575
Not really. I'm quite sceptic of any kind of medications honestly.
>>
>>18535431
I also forgot to point out that I have a pleasure based lifestyle. I eat junkfood, masturbate and play vidya daily. I feel like a fucking child.
>>
>>18535431
You objectively sound like a person with no future or potential in life. Just make sure when you kill yourself you dont botch it.
>>
>>18535596
I won't off myself. I'm not that dumb. I also love my family and can't just off myself since I'm the only child.
>>
>>18535602
See now... there's a start. BTW you are 20... what you have is not depression. You just need to get laid. Get a tinder or go to a hooker with your parents money (quality, no pimps and use condom). Youll feel much better about life. Trust me.
>>
>>18535584
try one in every major class of antidepressants
you'll know if it works or it doesn't and you can get it out of the way as an option or maybe end up better than before

SSRI (seritonin)
NSRI (norepinephrin/seritonin)
NDRI (norephinphrin/dopamine) (works for me)
NRI (norephinephrine)
Psychostimulants (dopamine)

all go after different receptors that play a prominent role in depression (seritonin/norephinephrin/dopamine)

i was skeptic until ndri's worked for me magically
and it's not subtle or placebo
it felt real and immediate
anything else is horseshit
>>
>>18535625
Anon with all due respect... where the hell would op get all those drugs? He's a 20 year old kid with a masturbation problem. How the heck will he buy that pharmacy?
>>
>>18535638
insurance exists and covers these
>>
>>18535644
Knowing how much of a fuck up OP really is I doubt he's insured. And he'll probably botch the condom part if he ever goes to a quality lady girl. Have her put it on.
>>
>>18535625
I might give it a go.
>>
>>18535654
Cool. Make sure you check your progress with a doctor just in case there is side effects. You are being brave by admiting you might have a depression problem. Therapy (if you believe in it) works too
>>
>>18535593
>20
>feels like kid
But you are kid. The fact you can vote, drive car and buy alcohol doesnt mean shit. You will eventually stop being kid around ~23 or even later.

Try enroll to school and get a gf. Dont be so hard on yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.