[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to talk to attractive women while having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1499201514783.jpg (113KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499201514783.jpg
113KB, 811x1200px
Is it possible to talk to attractive women while having only nerdy interests?
>>
>>18535428
Sure, just find an attractive woman with nerdy interests. Or have money and a big dicc
>>
>>18535434
>attractive woman with nerdy interests
But aren't they all swarmed with men?
>>
>>18535458
Believe it or not there are attractive loner homebodies that like nerdy shit. The nerdy qts you see outside that are surrounded by 100 orbiters aren't the only kind of nerdy qt out there.
>>
>>18535469
So what's your advice, home invasion?
>>
>>18535458
Actually no, not when you avoid talking to anyone.
>>
>>18535458
no, because not everyone is a nerd

you'd be surprised with how many women have nerdy interests, they're just in the closed. Hell I met a fair share of girls into pokemon on tinder...
>>
>>18535469
Yeah, the problem is that all of us being otaku makes it a bit hard to meet in the first place.
>>
>>18535485
I retract this, it has flaws.
>>
>>18535476
>>18535484
Some may be lurking here right now. I'd even bet that at least 25-30% of the people who come to this degenerate site are women. It's not easy to find what you're looking for, but by no means is it impossible.

On that note, do you like yourself, OP? Would you date yourself? If not, you may be in for a bad time if you go after someone with similar interests.
>>
>>18535469
But then I would have to use something like Tinder which doesn't seem any better
>>18535526
They don't have to be a 10, the pic isn't really related
>>18535501
I don't think that I'm special
>>
>>18535428

as long as you are attractive, yes.
>>
>>18535526
I retract this also, flawed.
>>18535538
You need to be attractive to them. See how I wrote this?:
>I only clicked on this because the females in the OP pic are highly attractive, I am a pubertal male and this caught my eye.

You must have this effect on the female
>>
>>18535428
Yeah, if you are also attractive or otherwise extremely interesting and generally fun to be around.
>>
>>18535480
>Tripfag
>Thinks women into pokemon are "nerdy"

Why am I not surprised. Even if OP is also into pokemon, I guarantee Tinder girls would not be "into" pokemon with the same level of autism as him
>>
>>18536561
Nerd culture is so fucking gay.
Every girl I know who is not attractive enough to receive attention based on looks alone has transformed into a "nerdy girl."
Try to have a real "nerdy" conversation with them. You will find that they have only surface knowledge of whatever media they are pretending to be into for Facebook likes.
I have met maybe 2 women in my life who were truly as into gaming as I am
>>
>>18535428
This has been said before elsewhere but I thought it bore repeating here: you do NOT need to share superficial interests in things to have a relationship with a woman. You connect over shared interests when they're there, but arguably more important is your ability to create emotion.

Personally I'm a huge trainfag, and I hardly expect to meet women who are as into it as me. Even if I met a girl who "like trains", she would at most just say she likes pretty looking passenger trains. I doubt she knows about different models of locomotives, the history behind railroads, etc...but why would she need to? What, exactly, is qualifying a woman who shares some niche interest with me other than the novelty of a "unicorn"?

To be honest I have a better time getting along with women who have different hobbies and interests, though that's usually just coincidence.
>>
>>18535428
Just be funny and genuine. Dress nicely, wear something like khaki pants with a white polo shirt (tucked in, belt mandatory whether you need it functionally or not)

Generally, if you are "nerdy", you've got a pretty good vocabulary and should have a grasp of morals. If you are looking for a girl who would make a good wife/mother, the girls who are attracted to a clean, well-spoken guy are the ones you want.

Note: Dont be a fedora tipper but dont be a knuckle dragger
>>
>>18536639
I would agree with this, but the girl I'm dating now is actually hilariously nerdy while also 10/10 and modeling as a career (nothing trashy, she's done Forever 21, H&M, Express, Sephora etc) She literally doesn't let anyone know about her nerdy tendencies because in her friend group its apparently really awkward to talk about.

Instead she comes home and plays vidya with me (Witcher, Diablo, Monster Hunter etc etc) and rants about how anime is going to shit(that's usually it, I don't really watch anime so I just smile and nod, I don't really remember any names or anything )

They're out there, don't give up hope!
>>
>>18537002
I wanted to include " not all"
It's just so ridiculously rare.
Protip to OP: as this anons post evidenced, something I've also found to be true, the real nerds don't advertise.
>>
>>18537002
>hilariously nerdy while also 10/10 and modeling as a career

lol should've been more careful if you want to hide the fact you're LARPing
>>
>>18536677
>trainfag
My gf is a massive fucking trainfag. She's into European and Japanese trains, and it's pretty damn weird how complex trains and their surrounding culture/history is.

I don't see the appeal, personally.
>>
>>18535428

Yes. You just have to be fit, well groomed, conventionally attractive, and have a good job.

Just like normal women. The "nerdy interests" don't factor, because "geek is chic" right now.
>>
>>18535484

Yup. You can get a cool girlfriend who has a lot of niche interests, but it's basically 100% luck when it comes to actually meeting her.
>>
>>18538920
Pretty much. Online dating is pretty much out, as you'll be competing with a sea of beta orbiters. Your only real chance is to randomly stumble upon one in real life, and the chances of that are slim since they're probably shut ins just like you.

There are probably places you could lurk to increase your odds, but I sure as fuck don't know them.
>>
Everyone is pretty much a nerd now. They aren't any more striven after than a normie girl.

From what I notice it's mostly girls who are just not pretty enough to garner attention solely through their looks, so they get into unusual hobbies. Of course there are exceptions.
>>
>>18538927
>Your only real chance is to randomly stumble upon one in real life, and the chances of that are slim since they're probably shut ins just like you.
>There are probably places you could lurk to increase your odds, but I sure as fuck don't know them.

SURELY SOMEONE HERE KNOWS! PLEASE SHARE YOUR WISDOM, I'LL TRY ANYTHING
>>
>>18538952
Some University anime clubs aren't that bad. They mostly just sit around and watch anime, but they also hang out and go to cons and stuff so if you stick around your get to know them a little better.

There are some attention whore type with a ton of beta orbiters, but there are also girls who just don't really talk much and go home after activities are done.
>>
anything is possible you nibber
>>
>>18535428
Some women like nerdy guys. Some women like shy and awkward guys.

Some are nerdy and shy themselves despite being very hot.

Get off the internet for awhile. The world doesnt seem to work at all the way you think.
>>
>>18536561
Oh right, you're looking for someone to read your doujins and play warhammer 40k with you, pokemon is not "nerdy" enough

Yeah better look for autists then
>>
>>18537002
>witcher
>diablo
>animuh
>hilariously nerdy

Oh yeah now I get it, that's a true ~nerdy gamer gurl~ right here folks

Lol
>>
>>18538984
>>18538968

What if you arn't in/are finished with university?

Where can I go to meet fellow shut in weirdos like myself without coming across as a creepy dude for approaching them? I don't live in a big city where niche interest groups/clubs are common, and I'm also not much of a social butterfly either. Getting into situations where I'm talking to single normalfag women is hard enough.
>>
>>18535428
For a quick fuck, yes, if you lie like a motherfucker. I hope you have a set of hobbies that you think would be attractive.

For a long-term relationship, I wouldn't count on it. "But just getr a nerdy girl!" You don't want a nerdy girl. I'm a nerd and I can tell you that nerds are the worst people on earth.
>>
>>18535428
yes but its much more difficult

my autistic ass somehow scored the cutest, sexiest, nerdiest, thiccest girl in school. Still love her to this day. So yes, it is indeed possible but very painful (to achieve).

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1395176169676.jpg (13KB, 319x242px) Image search: [Google]
1395176169676.jpg
13KB, 319x242px
>>18535428

>Is it possible to talk to attractive women while having only nerdy interests?

Your interests are relatively unrelated to your ability to talk to attractive women. I feel like the only reason people with "nerdy interests" are so frequently scrutinized is not because of the "nerdy" nature of the interests of themselves but because, generally speaking, kids who spend most of their time in virtual worlds don't develop a lot of skills in the real one.

Basically if you spent your entire teenage years on the internet playing WoW or watching anime alone in your bedroom as instead of going outside and learning the hard lessons of social development you're probably not going to be very good at talking to women and it has more to do with the isolating and anti-social nature of your hobbies as opposed to the nerdy nature of them.

I've found that in my personal life a lot of my friends who developed "nerdy" interests later in life don't experience the same social hurdles that people who developed them in their adolescence do. I think this is not only because nerd culture is so much more accepted and easily accessible these days but because they developed social skills as children first before delving into anti-social hobbies instead of the other way around.

I don't think regular women care so much that you're into video games and comic books so much as they care about your ability to be confident and social when its time to put down the video games and comic books when its time for real life activities.
>>
>>18535428

As not about nerdiness. It's about skill.

I like sewing stuff and growing plants. I show it off to girls and they find me more interesting.

It's probably not attractive if you watch anime or play with action figures all day kek
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.