[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been suffering from hemorrhoids for at least 6 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3056.jpg (59KB, 433x261px)
IMG_3056.jpg
59KB, 433x261px
I've been suffering from hemorrhoids for at least 6 months now. I recently got a rubber band ligation procedure done, three days ago.

I'm young and this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. My diet consists of fruits, vegetables and nuts with the only unhealthy aspects being some popcorn and chicken sometimes.

I do sitz baths and use witch hazel products and take my Tylenol as prescribed. I do most everything that is recommended and I've tried so many methods, but they keep recurring and they get real bad, to the point where I'm in pain.

Has anyone else dealt with hemorrhoids? How do you find your way out of this hellish maze?
>>
Pain medications can cause constipation. You should consider taking laxatives and stool softners. Also metamucil.
>>
>>18535442
Even Tylenol? Thank you for the suggestion. Do any foods or drinks act as natural laxatives?
>>
>>18535446
Tylenol also, especially if it has codeine. Depends on the person, for some people milk or bananas help. With medication you might need an actual laxative, as pain killers affect the intestines.
>>
>>18535405

i had some hemmeroids since i took accutane. dries out everything including your ass.

I just used the medicated hemmeroid wipes and some preperation H and my ass is back to normal now.
>>
>>18535460
Thank you. What about diarrhea-like stool? I'm conflicted because I feel like too much 'softening' efforts could be the cause of my abnormal bowel movements (stool is not large and soft, but separated and disorderly) but I also want to be sure to prevent constipation
>>
I would start with metamucil, it can also benefit watery stools. Stop taking antibiotics, take probiotics. Stop eating foods with chemical preservatives, such as sulfites and carrageenan. Incomplete stools are caused by intestinal inflamation, an early sign of irratible bowel syndrome, crohns or ulcerative colitis.
>>
>>18535405
I don't know

This may not be helpful:

No more nuts and cooking oil (except coconut oil is ok)

>http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fats-degeneration3.shtml
A summary of that: polyunsaturated fat is bad and nuts and cooking oil have a lot if it.

Eat fruits, dairy, etc. no cooking oil (found in a lot of foods.)
>>
>>18535495
>>18535505
thank you for suggestions, I'm getting mixed signals from research but I'll experiment and see what works best for me
>>
i have no idea what hemmorhoids are caused by but if its a gut bacteria issue, it may help to eat stuff that is anti inflammatory like horse radish, apple cider vinegar, aspirin(antibiotic), shredded carrots (if it is caused by an infection, these clean the gut)

avoid stuff that just sits in your stomach feeding bacteria... like a carb-heavy meal (like mashed potatoes, cereal) or probiotics. Kill the bacteria first.

Avoid anything that gives you weird stool

p.s. if you use aspirin, crush it into powder so the pill doesn't stick to your stomach lining and harm it. don't take too much at first if it's too strong
>>
>>18535405
I have chronic hemorrhoids. For some people it is genetic. I always have soft ice cream poop and I still get hemorrhoids. Drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber. Other than that it really doesnt matter.
>>
>>18535405
>I have a chronic medical condition
welcome to the club
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.