[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was using my girlfriend's iPhone to browse some stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497545058526.png (515KB, 1051x912px) Image search: [Google]
1497545058526.png
515KB, 1051x912px
I was using my girlfriend's iPhone to browse some stuff on the internet and I found that she has a bookmark for a website that has cheating and affair fantasy sex stories. This was the only sexual related bookmark she had, everything else was related to her work and school.

Should I be worried? She seems like she is very loyal and told me past experiences of how old boyfriends cheated on her and that she hated it. She takes really good care of me and always supports me with everything that I do.

I love her very much but I'm a little worried now. I haven't asked her about it yet and I don't know if I should.
>>
>>18535166
Why were you browsing her bookmarks...?
>>
>>18535166

Fantasies can be just fantasy. People are into all kinds of fucked up shit, but don't intend to actually do it. If she was actually cheating or planned on cheating, she probably wouldn't need to fantasize about it.
>>
OP do you realize that she might look those things up because she has a sexual fascination with it after her trauma? It is not uncommon at all for victims (of cheating but also abuse, rape etc) to sort of internalize what happened to them and feel drawn to the narrative sexually because it evokes such strong feelings in them (even if they are in a big part negative).

The very fact that she has it bookmarked and not hidden away somewhere tells me that if she really likes the idea of cheating on you, she's dumb as a rock. But I have a hunch that she fantasizes about being cheated on.
>>
>>18535172
>>18535173
>>18535175

Op here, I forgot to mention 2 very important pieces if information.

She told me that a few years ago that she had a secret relationship with her boss, who was married at the time, and it lasted for about a year. This happened about 1 year before her and I started dating. She was a home-wrecker at one point. She says that she greatly regrets it and only did it because of the thrill it gave her.

I had also done something similar about a year before I started dating her. I was sleeping with my neighbor's wife but that only last for a few months. I told my girlfriend this because she told me her home-wrecking situation. So ya, I was a home-wrecker too. I have not done anything similar to this ever since. I have never cheated on my gf and never plan to.

I'm assuming she had the bookmark because maybe she misses the thrill that it gave her in the past. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18535217
It is more likely to me that it's the other way around: both her affair and the erotica have the same source which is a sexual thing for infidelity.

Talk to her about it. No one (who desires monogamy) would be thrilled to find this out about their partner. But at the end of the day lots of people have fantasies that they have much more mixed feelings about in real life. I'd wager it's more common for people to in part jerk off to things they would not want to be involved in themselves irl than for their real life desires to align perfectly with the fantasy realm. In erotica there's no emotional component, no attachment.
>>
>>18535225
I'm just worried she would be upset that I found it on her phone, rather than her telling me about it or something. Like I invaded her privacy (which I did)
>>
Bump for more opinions
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.