[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start seeing myself more as a sexual person? Ya'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do I start seeing myself more as a sexual person?
Ya'll know people like pic related who just ooze that vibe. You just know Prince fucks well

The other day this problem manifested itself
>cute girl comes to my place
>we drink, we make out, we get naked
>she literally sucks my dick
>start being in disbelief
>is this really happening?
I'm way too self-conscious about everything which plays a big part in this as well.
I know it's probably natural for alot of people with normie upbringing to see themselves as sexual but I just don't and it's bringing me out of the moment
>>
pls respond
>>
Take pleasure in your body. Take sexy photos of yourself.

Take pride in what you wear. Dress nicely and groom yourself well.

Sexuality and confidence go hand in hand. You have to be proud of who you are. If you aren't, ask yourself what you need to change, and do it.

It's a cliche, but workout and getting in shape will do wonders for you
>>
>>18535009
yeah but there are guys who aren't even in shape and they just got that thing. I want that
>>
>>18535048
Just read his post, he covered that as well.
>Sexuality and confidence go hand in hand. You have to be proud of who you are.

Getting in shape is just one very efficient way to get in touch with that whole body thing, unless you take it way too far. Just see what works for you to make you more confident with your body.
>>
>>18535048
The post you quoted is right. You are a sexual being. That sexual charisma comes in part from knowing you can give someone a hell of a ride, but even more importantly from being aware of your own desire, your own passion, your own sexual mind. That's something most people have (at least people worrying about being sexy enough do), all you have to do is own it.

Also it helps if you get a more realistic idea of what is actually sexy in the flesh. A huge part of real life sexual appeal is not about being flawless or supersmooth or whatever but about showing someone an animalistic side of you that virtually no one gets to see.
>>
>>18535079
>>18535056
yeah that makes sense.
I need a way to deal with this self-consciousness
>>
>>18535178
Part of it is practice and experience. Part of it is always bravado. There are unattractive things to find about everyone. Feeling sexy is less "everyone will love my shit" and more "if someone doesn't love my shit they barely even know what they're missing out on". It is willingness or even enthusiasm to MAKE someone see what's so good about you.

And there's a lot about sex that doesn't have to do with having a great physique or knowing all the tricks in the book. For example, it's superhot to be with someone who can really let go and let you hear, feel and see exactly how much they are enjoying themselves and how horny they are. It's supersexy to be with someone who has zero qualms about having any particular part of their body seen and touched. It's supersexy to be with someone who is really connecting with you, looking deeply into your eyes, exchanging breathless smiles, playing with the tension between the two of you. None of these have to do with what we usually think of when thinking of a hot person. Yet knowing you can bring stuff like this to the table can give you lots of sexual confidence. Really liking sex in itself is a huge factor. You would think that everyone does given our culture, but that's not true at all. Just like virtually everyone "loves" food, but there's still worlds of difference among food lovers.
>>
>>18535197
great post. Thanks, anon.
Mind posting more on relationships/sexuality?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.