[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell my girlfriend it's okay to cut loose without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 258x195px
How can I tell my girlfriend it's okay to cut loose without sounding weird

Basically every time we're at a club or something she seems very uptight like she doesn't want to make me jealous by dancing around other guys or something. How can I say "yo I don't care if things get a little wild I'll be fine you can dance with other guys and cut loose and flirt if you want to, even if things get wild I'm fine as long as you don't actually cheat on me" without coming off as very weird? I know it's coming from a caring place but idc if she grinds on some guys or if things get a little wild. I know she wouldn't actually cheat.

Like I don't wanna flirt with or feel up other girls or anything, but if she wants to flirt and play a little it's fine with me. She needs to have fun and cut loose and not be so worried about me
>>
Unless this is a turn on to you (which it sounds like), I wouldn't mention it. It's great that you trust her and have mellow boundaries, but to many people stuff you mention, like grinding, would in fact constitute cheating. She might interpret your lack of jealousy as lack of fear to lose her, lack of protectiveness or whatever else.

I think unless you really want her to do this you should just stick to strongly telling her you don't care and she can dance with whoever she wants if she asks you if something like that is okay.

If it IS a turn on, stress that. Tell her it is exciting to see her dazzle those random guys knowing you will get to take her home.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.