[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a chaste relationship with woman in this modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1500329466055.jpg (120KB, 566x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500329466055.jpg
120KB, 566x1000px
How can I get a chaste relationship with woman in this modern hook up "3 dates rule" culture. Where can I find a woman who does not sum up our entire relationship with sex?
>>
>>18534627
Easy. Go to church meetings. I'm not kidding. They have lovely girls there usually. Also 3 date rule? My personal record is 45 minutes after meeting her from tinder.
>>
>>18534627
>Where can I find a woman who does not sum up our entire relationship with sex?

>Says the guy summing up his relationship by the absence of sex.

Just date, man. If she is good for you, fucking shouldn't spoil it. Sex is just one aspect of the relationship.
>>
>>18534637
Way to put words in my mouth. Sex is a part of a relationship but something later on when there is long term commitment and possibility of marraige.
>>
>>18534645
>Sex is a part of a relationship but something later on when there is long term commitment and possibility of marraige.

Why?
>>
>>18534653
You knoow the world is fucked when people question this.
>>
>>18534697

Not everyone shares your values. You'll be happier when you learn to deal with that. Good luck!
>>
>>18534627
Just, as a premise - I feel very similarly to you. I don't desire sex without emotional intimacy, I could never bring myself to have sex with a stranger.

I agree with the other anon, tho: just date and see how it goes. There shouldn't be rules in this kind of thing, it should come naturally. That's the only way to not spoil the relationship - do not make it about the sex, do not make it about the lack of sex.
Get intimate when you feel ready and comfortable with it, communicate your needs and desires with honesty.
Sometimes your partner won't be happy with the pace at which you want to move, and you'll break up. Sometimes they will be on the same page, and it will work out.
>>
Sexual revolution was a mistake
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.