[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been with gf for 4 years, living together the past 2 >im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1454396557325.jpg (136KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1454396557325.jpg
136KB, 600x880px
>Been with gf for 4 years, living together the past 2
>im usually chill, never delt with anxiety before
>She is very loving and kind She's never cheated nor has she lied to make me feel bad Really nice, great sex, we can talk and really funny girl
>She has anxiety, gets panic attacks like once a week, goes to therapy and has learned to be more confident and been dealing better with her shit, no need for pills tho
>Still, the anxiety takes a toll on the relationship, specially when she has panic attacks cause shea screams, punches things and causes a great amount of stress on me
>Somtimes I feel helpless that she feels helpless, but still try to help her
>lose my job one day, shortly after my gf pressures me into finding new one
>Last week felt like I was having a heart attack, the doctor tells me its just GERD but caused by intense stress, he gives me meds, feeling better now
>now its so easy for me to get panic attacks tho, have to go out and walk for like an hour often just to stop shaking
>talk to gf about it, i tell her its most likely caused by living with her anxiety
>we cry like idiots cause we love eachother and its the last thing anybody wanted
>she feels insanly guilty about the whole thing, it causes her to retract her feelings more and only cries when she's locked in the bathroom
>GERD is better but i live with the fear that living with her can cause it again, so I distance myself when she feels the worst, its more often now that she knows she causes it
>Now I get shaky just of the idea of going out to find a job (we need income anyway) and i cant think of trying to cheer her up even for the sake of the relationship

Its seems like the anxiety has got us both by the balls
Is it time to end it?
She tells me i should look out for myself but i fear she's gonna hurt herself if i distance myself more
what do?

tl;dr
My gf's anxiety spilled onto me when we live together, now i have health issues, we still love eachother

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.