[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a age where other women will get over the fact I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494248379898.jpg (4MB, 2296x3444px) Image search: [Google]
1494248379898.jpg
4MB, 2296x3444px
Is there a age where other women will get over the fact I'm married and loosen up and hang out with me?

I thought married men were meant to be popular with women but it seems like everyone in their 20s is still in the dating or honeymoon phase, where me and my wife are in the best friends do whatever you want phase after being together so long

Don't want to have sex with anyone, just be friends
>>
>>18534502
>Is there a age where other women will get over the fact I'm married and loosen up and hang out with me?

What makes hou think it's your marriage what makes them uncomfortable? I don't know you, but maybe you are just obnoxious. Don't discard that possibility.
>>
>>18534600
When I was single girls were throwing themselves at me

If I'm obnoxious something must be making up for it
>>
>>18534603
>When I was single girls were throwing themselves at me

Maybe they grew up and you didn't. You are in your 20's, right? High school, college, and beyond are very different places. Don't assume being popular in one will make you popular in all of them.
>>
>>18534628
I don't think this is the issue
>>
>>18534647

I'm just saying it's a possibility. All I know about you is from these few posts, but just from the OP I can see you asking:

>What's wrong with everyone else? When will they mature?

Which makes me think you are not that mature yourself.
>>
>>18534655
I always feel like getting into arguments about the pitfalls of teleology when I read comments like this
>>
>>18534681

Awesome. Don't answer, just vaguely dismiss my argument. You are showing me how mature you are.

Good luck OP. Just remember this: If everywhere you go you smell shit, them maybe it's not everyone else that smells like shit.

If everyone it too immature to handle your friendship... well...
>>
>>18534704
Use a vague term, get a vague response!
>>
>>18534600
agree anon, OP is blaming this on the women when he is probably giving off a creepy married guy vibe now. They know he's not looking for a "friend" and decide why bother.
>>
Do you ask them to hang out with your wife and you together? That could make them more comfortable.

Many women are on their guard in these situations just because there's many potential risks (feelings developing on either side, your wife getting jealous and taking it out on her, gossip, a prospective partner being wary of her married male friend) and looking at all of those, she might as well find herself a female friend or at least a single friend.

The way this usually happens is that you meet in group setting or double date and then a friendship develops after it's become clear that there's no overt chemistry and all parties are fine with it. Not actively chasing friendship with a random woman.
>>
>>18534768
OP is only looking for some female attention. He already said he and his wife are like buddies by now so he doesn't need a friend but someone to feed his ego. You cannot force a friendship either, they just develop and the friend happens to be male or female. OP is in pursuit of a female and trying to fool the target and his wife by calling it friendship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.