[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is giving me the impression that all whites are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: 1449207905790s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1449207905790s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
4chan is giving me the impression that all whites are actually racist.
am I wrong or am I finally stepping into the truth here
>>
>>18534408

Generalizations are racist.
>>
whatever it is you are, anon, I can tell you that they're not half as "racist" as the peoples of the world I've met, and the Asians are by the far the worst, if only because the Africans etc aren't smart enough to articulate a reasoned position on the matter.

Remember, there are billions of people in homogeneous, non-civilised societies out there, and they're all racist AF, so you'd better be careful.
>>
Have you ever been to Japan?
>>
>>18534415
>if only because the Africans etc aren't smart enough to articulate a reasoned position on the matter.

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>18534408
Break down your definition of racism. Guarding ourselves from the unknown is a primal instinct. If your only exposure to black people was the news and statistics about cleveland imsgine what you would think. The phrase "don't judge a book by its cover" gets thrown around a lot but it's not a good saying. Every human is prejudiced, it's only natural. There's a difference between prejudism and racism.
>>
Why all whites? Why do you think that anon is white? Majority of /pol/ is non-white.
>>
>>18534456
>There's a difference between prejudism and racism.

The difference being "racism" is just a facet of "prejudice". But racism is prejudice.
>>
>>18534456
Yeah that last sentence sounds like bullshit mate, lol
>>
Any group of people can be racist. Look up Rwanda genocide. That is fucking hardcore.
>>
No not true, only insecure whities are. They need a way to find themselves superior. 4chan has a lot of insecure whities roaming the place, some use racism to be "funny" and "edgy" and think it's the only way to get noticed here.
>>
>>18534491
That statement would carry at least a bit of validity if you were white, shitskin.
>>
>>18534491
>newfag detected
4chan's been laughing at nogs since day 1
>>
>>18534504
Yeah that doesn't dissmis the point I'm making mongoloid
>>
>>18534504

Spotted the dumbfuck that thinks he's "seasoned" for coming here in 2011.

Race humor was never this fuckingintense.
>>
>>18534408
I'm racist, everyone is, doesn't mean I go around committing hate crimes.
>>
>>18534408
Newfag
>>
I'm bisexual; yet in racist to guys not girls. I see a black dude and I'm like "ehh I bet he's on welfare" and I see a thick black chick and I don't think about much other than how attractive she is
>>
>>18534408
Racism is inherent to all humans.
The more multicultural the world becomes the more racist people will be.
>>
>>18534408
you have to go BACK
>>
>>18534408
>4chan
>all whites

don't be fucking retarded. this is bait.

sage, and reported for not being an advice request
>>
Unironically you're racist by making such a broad generalization of people for their skin color. Gg.
>>
>>18534408
You're wrong.
>>
>>18534469
Different anon but, hes right.

We have an us vs. Them mentality. Any culture you have next to no exposure to will seem alien and threatening. Its an instinct.

And being racist means feeling superior or having beliefs of superiority of a race over another its general.

Prejudice is profiling, looking at someone, anyone, and already claiming to know who they are, what theyre like, what to expect from them, and how to treat them.

>blacks are retarded
Racism

>that black guy is probably going to steal something.

Prejudice.
>>
>>18535692
I see you didn't grow up in a multicultural area.

Racism is lower, because we grow up together and identify with each other and skin colour stops mattering.

The gangster niggers in my area were black, white, asian and indian.

The cool people were all black, white, asian and indian.

So you couldnt really naturally identify one group to another.

Unless they were immigrants and couldnt speak english. Then you got that natural human assholery. But at that point its nationalism.
>>
>>18534408
What you see on 4chan is not representative of what white people are like.
>>
>>18534408
i mean 4chan is bad and the people on it are pretty bad so there's that

but i think when a lot of people think of racism it's usually seen as some old white dude with his hands gnarled around a shotgun but it's usually a lot more subtle than that, even subconscious, and that takes a lot of work to both notice and fight against so in that sense yeah

it's a big semantics language game thing imo

>>18534436
am halfu can confirm
>>
>>18535274
I've been here since 08 (still a newfag) but the race humor was still very alive then.
>>
>>18536495

Learn to read. I didn't say it didn't exist, I said it wasn't as intense.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-07-03-33-37.png (316KB, 1428x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-07-03-33-37.png
316KB, 1428x1932px
Related.
>>
Yes we are. You probably don't realize how racist all non-whites are, but you blame whites because it's "okay" to blame whites.
>>
>>18536537
>Toungue
Everything they said is null and void.
>>
>>18535816
Where the fuck do you live? Nearly everywhere I've seen people self-segregate ESPECIALLY large cities which sounds like what you're describing.
>>
>>18534408
everyone is racist, its just that whites are demonized the most because theyre seen as the oppressors

black people can get away with saying openly racist shit in public that white people could never say. everyone loves the underdog
>>
>>18536710
>one easy-to-make typo in a perfectly literate and articulate post
>DISREGARDED
Are you actually fucking autistic?
>>
>>18534408
I avoid swimming in areas with shark sightings because they bite. I avoid niggers for similar reasons. Guess I'm the one missing out on all the fun and enriching experiences of diversity. Oh well... I'll manage.
>>
>>18536848
Epic, dude.

You just DESTROYED every libtard.

Totally f'n epic.

I'll be sure to share this on r/The_Donald!
>>
>>18534408
>he doesn't know that all racism is actually a massive falseflag by aliens to keep the humans fighting each other instead of getting off-world
>>
>>18534473
>Rwanda

that was due to whites, they were taught to be racist and were never in conflict prior.
>>
>>18536910
Whites move further and further away from cities to escape blacks why do you think they wouldn't leave the planet if they could?
>>
>>18536915
Space is black.
>>
>>18535816
My city is like this as well- it wasn't until I started traveling that I noticed it.
>>
>>18535816
>tfw i will forever have the guilt of not standing up for the new albanian kid as much as i should have
>>
Not all white people are racist. All 4chan posters are racist. No 4chan posters are white btw.
>>
>>18536915
Whites move away from cities to escape retards and shitty conditions. Anyone who isn't scared of an honest days work should do the same.
>>
>>18535808
Both of those examples are racism
>>
>>18536559
>boohoo look at me! everyone is out to get me!
No, I notice non-white racism as well and don't support it. Stop making strawmen up in your head.
>>
>>18535819
/thread
>>
>>18534408
All whites are racist like all brown people are muslim terrorists.
>>
>>18534408
I'm racist when dealing with large groups, because the statistics are statistics, and I can't get to know everyone in that group on a personal level to know whether they align with statistics or not.

Individually, or in small groups, however, I ignore statistics and try to get to know the person/people on an individual basis.

To give an example, if I'm at a friends' place and a few black guys come over, I'm not gonna think anything about them until I get to know them at an individual. But if I am at an amusement park, and the population suddenly swells with 500 black people, I can't possibly get to know them all, and am going to revert to statistics. I don't hate them, but I don't want to take any risks. The one time I ignored statistics in that type of situation got closer to being stabbed than I had ever been before, simply for being there.
>>
>>18534408
in my experience Blacks and Asians are extremely racist which leads me to believe that all races are racist to a default.
>>
>>18534408

Here's the reality OP

1. By the standards that are applied to whites, EVERYONE is like, super racist. Everyone has a bit of racial chauvinism, everyone generally prefers to date their own kind, everyone identifies more with their own race, and everyone thinks their own race should have their own space. When other races do that no one blinks, when whites do it, minorities (to be fair, usually led by self-loathing white people) freak the fuck out about it

2. After decades of this whites are fed up and the charge of 'racism' is seen for what it is: a charge of heresy by a corrupt church. It is in its most dangerous phase: when it still holds power (being called a racist can get you fired) but nobody takes it fucking seriously anymore. Thus you have a lot of very, very, very resentful whites who use anonymity to vent their rage at a hypocritical and dumb system

Personally I think humans just need to accept everyone's a bit racist, in the way I described. Instead of trying to defeat it (and only trying to defeat it in one race, whites, while encouraging it in everyone else) we should accept it, and arrange the world to minimize harm from it. Which doesn't mean trying to suppress it, it means recognizing certain "racist" desires as valid
>>
>>18534408
Everyone should love themselves and their own race. That is not to say that they should look down on all of the people from different races. In fact it is best if ALL was not used when discussing the behavior traits of races. All whites are only similar in ethnicity and skin color THAT IS ALL.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.