[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a neat freak. super concientious (organised, hard working)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

im a neat freak. super concientious (organised, hard working)
everything has to be organised and clean

ive been living with my girlfriend now for 3 years and i am literally going grey from the stress of living with her. I'm 21 years old.

i dread coming home because even though she tries, its never enough

she never cleans up after herself properly (to my standard that is).

i nag all the time and it is not making either of this happy.

To make things more complicated I have no idea if I love her. (I am extremely poor with my feelings and have very little insight into what makes me happy, most of my life so far has been melancholic) When we started dating I was sure I was in love but a couple months after we moved in together it started to fade into me being perpetually annoyed.

We almost broke up with me saying I was unsure and that maybe we should move apart but continue the relationship, since I seemed to enjoy dating her before we moved in together. The idea of my own place excites me so much, even if I roomied with a friend, the idea of my own room that could be perpetually neat to my standards is so compelling.

I'm so lost. Since this is my first relationship, i'm potentially mentally unwell and I have really flat emotions I can't tell what fucking way is up and which is down.

One part of me wants to break up, but it feels like im just quitting trying to improve my self (working on my neuroticism) and I could be throwing away a potential life partner.

The other part wants to stay because even if I'm not sure I love her, I do care for her and want her to be happy and what's to say that I don't carry this problem to my next relationship? What if I really do need to deal with it right now or it will forever haunt me?
>>
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.