[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im tryna figure out this one girl. We're both about to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 3224914-syphilitics-04.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3224914-syphilitics-04.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
Im tryna figure out this one girl. We're both about to start uni, and I've known her for about half a year. See, we've met through church, (Orthodox Church, as in the ones from eastern europe if you care to know) and I figure she's really shy, cause she's super timid and doesn't really engage in discussion that much. She comes to church with her parents, and I think they respect me since we've had discussions on several topics. Like that one time I asked her to figure skating, and the next week I talked to them about what it's like going skating at that one lake - so I guess she talked to her parents bout it.

Since then, I got her number, and been on one date. It was a bit ago, but I figure it went well - a lot of our interests crossed over. Following that date, I've asked her out about 5 times, but they were all during the school year and she said she was busy during all of them.

I been casually told I have a nice face on multiple occasions, and I also have a fit build from sports. My personality can't be toooo cancerous, though I might have some things to work on. What Im tryna say, is that more times than not, a girl would respond positively to my advances. I don't know what's up this time around. Maybe her parents are protecting her until she reaches university, cant say for sure.

I could find someone else, but Id prefer that they at least be Eastern Orthodox, and maybe even my ethnicity - a combination which is a bit harder to find in America. What do anon?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.