[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my childhood best friend which I hadn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494182132463.jpg (584KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494182132463.jpg
584KB, 1920x1080px
Just found out that my childhood best friend which I hadn't seen for a few years moved back to this country to my town... 2 weeks ago
Should I even bother talking to her, she had 2 weeks to give me a sign or at least a hi
>>
Maybe she doesn't know you still live here. You can say hi or sth.
>>
>>18534173
100% that she knows

her mother was the one who told me
>>
>>18534033
maybe she is busy? Moving can be very stressful. Don't be offended if you are not someones #1 priority if you have been estranged for so long. If you want to talk to her go for it.
>>
>>18534192
Im not asking her to throw everything away and go hang out with me

A simple heads up would be enough, surely in 2 weeks she had some free time for 1 text message
>>
>>18534187
give it a shot
Casually ask her out on a coffe or some shit to know what she's been up to these years, or just let her know you're in town and that you should meet up sometime to talk a bit.
>>
>>18534200
my point is that you have no idea whats going on with her life. maybe shes depressed and moved back for some crazy reason. maybe she is very busy with moving. maybe she is very distracted right now.

you cant go through life expecting things to happen the way you want them to, you have to make them happen. take initiative and text her first.
>>
>>18534230
>you cant go through life expecting things to happen the way you want them to, you have to make them happen. take initiative and text her first.
basically this
>>
>>18534230
>>18534243
Like the autist that I am, I found her instagram
She isn't busy at all
Guess she has enough friends already
>>
>>18534288
Well, if that convinces you not tomake a move good for you

If you don't give it a shot don't complain, tho.
>>
>>18534288
Jesus christ. If you two haven't spoken in a long time then it's perfectly normal not to be friends any more, but that doesn't mean she won't be interested in seeing you.
>>
>>18534299
>>18534308
Im just not very keen on talking to someone who doesnt want to talk to me
We were best friends since like age 4, went to kindergarten and school together
You don't just forget someone like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.