[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think interracial couples are better than same race couples.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

I think interracial couples are better than same race couples. They usually have better looking children with a more diverse Gene pool, larger tolerance level for different orientations of people and generally just seem more interesting. I always told myself I would be with someone outside my race for this reason, but found love with someone of my same race which is causing a conundrum. Any advice?
>>
>>18534009
Well which is more important?
>>
>>18534009
if this isn't bait, do you care more about your emotions and feelings or about pushing an agenda that your single relationship won't have much influence on anyway?
>>
>>18534023
>>18534035
My relationship is more important. I just need help in not feeling like I'm missing out by not being in a interracial relationship. All my friends and coworkers are with someone of another race and always have tons of interesting stories about their partners heritage and the joys of mixing with a new culture. I guess I just feel plain in comparison.
>>
You sound just as bad as those white nazi beta males, just with the opposite opinion. Just be with someone that makes you happy and you can have a future with.
>>
>>18534009
There's advantages and disadvantages to mixing races. Racial IQ differences are a real thing, as is the "golden window" of criminality that certain IQ numbers enter into.

That said, I really think racism will only die when people stop talking and thinking about it (and that includes racism against your own race).
>>
File: 1500452443416.jpg (240KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500452443416.jpg
240KB, 1280x960px
>tolerance level
You racist white devils are obsessed with race. You soulless demons
>>
>>18534078
Racial IQs is not a real thing you pol sexless faggot.
>>
>>18534096
>race mix
>have to deal with a generally less intelligent child's identity crisis

no thanks
>>
>>18534100
I'm not /pol/ and I'm not sexist. If I was /pol/ I would have trouble saying Jews have the highest IQ out of all races, more than a full deviation above whites. I have no trouble admitting this.

Some of the reason is cultural. The amount of violence inflicted on black children is pretty severe. Then there's the marriage of 1st cousins that's prominent in the Middle East, which doesn't do the races there any favors for IQ.
>>
This is a strange post OP. Engineering your future relationships based on the (faulty) logic that mixed race children are superior is going to lead to you making really stupid decisions based on what is effectively, prejudice.

What you should do is follow your natural romantic inclinations for whoever it may be as long as they're safe and respectful of you. Any children that may or may not come out of your relationships will then be a product of your love for that person, rather than your love of the idea of mixed race children, which is a whole lot healthier.
>>
>>18534114
Thank you.
>>
if by mixed race you mean white + asian, then yes it will make superior children, for white people are stronger ant asians have superior inteligence, if you mix white with anything of any shade of brown that's what you going to get - shit
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>18534101
>memes racists regurgitate
You must be a huge loser if you derive your identity from your race. Sounds like some sort of psychological coping mechanism.
Healthy people derive their identity from their own personality and achievements.

>generally less intelligent
Another meme. Getting offspring isn't like mixing hot and cold water and ending up with exactly the middle temperature at the end. Not to mention you probably don't give a fuck when a below average IQ white person has children with an average or above average IQ white person.

Honestly, I don't even see why you think race mixing is an option for you anyway. It's very common for bottom of the barrel whites to be that racist. Like in this image >>18534096
Not actually desirable whites.

>>18534009
OP, be with whoever makes you happy. Sounds pretty fucking retarded to actively seek someone from another race for the sole purpose for being with someone from another race.
>>
>>18534065
>>18534047
this is essentially true
if you feel that your relationship can only be fun and interesting if you can discover new cultures or whatever, you shouldn't be in one
the relationship should mstly revolve around you both and that's where you're supposed to take your joy from, if someone wanted to be together with me only for my culture and background, I'd feel insulted and not appreciated
>>
>>18534126
>opinions liberals regurgitate
I've already heard that prepackaged line. You can play it back as many times as you want, it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>18534125
Back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>18534125
white/asian mixbreeds look very weird and ugly most of the time. they also turn out to be huge betas. good job on cursing your children just because you have yellow fever.
>>
>>18534131
>i have no counter argument after being explained why i'm wrong
I expected that.
>>
>>18534139
I'm guessing you're one of those niggers you're defending, because you didn't make an argument or explain why anyone was wrong. Everything you said amounts to "ur wrong only dumb white people only believe in racial differences"
>>
>>18534133
Don't argue with that, but nor does brown children look good, it's a matter of opinion to be fair.
>>18534132
who cares about your political correctness brownie
>>
>>18534150
>"ur wrong only dumb white people only believe in racial differences"
Races clearly are different and I never claimed otherwise.
Your entire post made it clear you are illiterate and hear whatever you want to hear. Typical for the bottom barrel.
>>
File: race mix best.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
race mix best.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
>>18534133
Honestly, it looks pretty weird no matter how it goes.
>>
File: race mix best.jpg (49KB, 828x960px) Image search: [Google]
race mix best.jpg
49KB, 828x960px
>>18534167
Dunno why I had a thumbnail saved.
>>
>>18534167
That poor kid
>>
File: race mix.jpg (43KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
race mix.jpg
43KB, 889x374px
>>18534177
You don't know the half of it.
>>
>>18534164
I've seen and heard far more of good looking mulattos than of good looking white/asian people to be honest with you.
>>
>>18534111
You cant measure intelligence with IQ tests...
>>
File: high elves and orc.jpg (75KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
high elves and orc.jpg
75KB, 714x802px
>>18534176
>>
>>18534189
Yes. It turns out you can. Which is precisely why the military, who can't afford to waste potential, uses them.
>>
>>18534191
Lol, were you ever in the military? Not a lot of intelligent people there
>>
>>18534193
>Lol, were you ever in the military? Not a lot of intelligent people there
You realize that the military is the only US government branch that currently employs astronauts, right?
>>
>>18534181
because you particullary live in a country filled with black/white mixes instead of asian/white ones. But all can agree that asian/black is the worst
>>
>>18534196
Wow I'm clearly talking to someone of below average intelligence. Do you understand percentages? Do you understand that astronauts make up a miniscule amount compared to the airheads of the other branches? Do you understand now why my post was 100% correct?
>Not a lot of intelligent people there
>>
>>18534202
>Shitflinging back and forth
Who cares which race mix produces the best children. Just love who you love regardless of what they look like.
>>
>>18534205
Do you understand that the military still uses IQ tests for a reason, even if the overwhelming majority of grunts are stupid?

Turns out they elevate the smart people so they can do more than just point a gun and pull a trigger.
>>
>>18534009
>They usually have better looking children with a more diverse Gene pool, larger tolerance level for different orientations of people and generally just seem more interesting.

if that's your criteria for arriving at

>I think interracial couples are better than same race couples

then just fucking kek at your pathetic life. theres a reason why shit(skin)s always sink to the bottom of the toilet. go ahead and try figure out why on your own you low iq subhuman
>>
>>18534202
No, I just generally don't see any good looking white/asian people. Not even on the internet. Even the internet only has a low amount of cherry picked good looking white/asians. Honestly I googled blasian right now and I saw more good looking asian/blacks than white/asians. That's probably because they just look like south east asians or blacks without exaggerated features (big nose, big lips). Meanwhile white/asians just look like ugly whites.
>>
>>18534210
Clearly an officer training or military school has more impact on a smart soldier's career than an IQ test. The IQ test is like a novelty compared to that.
>>
>>18534202
Asian/white*
>>
The only interracial mix I have seen work with success is white+middle eastern aryan.

I consider spaniards as white. Not latinos, though.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.