[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I shake this constant feeling of dread? I'm 28,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: genetics.jpg (41KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
41KB, 800x479px
How do I shake this constant feeling of dread?

I'm 28, and my youth is over. My life is only going to get worse.
>>
youth is a meme

aslong as
>healthy
>mind is sharp
>physically not weaker

you are golden, up to your genetics and lifestyle for how long that goes
some drop it at 30, some go 60 or further

your life can go better or worse at any age
>>
>>18533646
No matter what, this picture always makes me feel good about myself.
>>
I'm in my 30s, and it has been the absolutely best decade of my life. You're only now starting to get to the fun part of life. There are so many new things opening to you.
>>
>>18533655
I just worry that, since I haven't achieved any of my dreams by now, I may never.
>>
>>18533646
I just realised there's a skinny person in the background.
>>
>>18533737
Dreams are a meme invented by disney.
>>
Life is always good, people stay the same no matter the age. Happiest people on earth don't care how old they are. You'll be fine
>>
>>18533721
Not OpP but I understand his dread.

28 also, feel like I haven't lived and life is passing me by.
>>
>>18533737
bro the founder of mcdonalds was in his 50's before his breakthrough
>>
>>18533761
Then do something. Is your life stuck in a rut? Find a way to reboot it.
>>
that pizza looks very low quality (I'm sure they dgaf) and meat lovers is shit-tier.
>>
>>18533770
When you're in practically the same position as you were when you were 15, it's really hard to catch-up.
>>
>>18533819
Nobody said it's easy. But what is your situation? Did you drop out of school at 15 and have been a NEET ever since?
>>
>>18533822
28, wageslave, socially-retarded britfag.with a 5yo maths degree. I don't even remember anything maths-related anymore.

And I've noticed most of the city workers seem to have outgoing personalities. How the fuck are they drunk everyday? In my wageslave work, if anyone even looks remotely off, they're told to go home and probably get some sort of disciplinary action against them. These city workers seem to drink constantly after lunch until they're piss drunk in the evening.
>>
>>18533878
Wageslave as in, low paid dead-end job?
>>
>>18533737
then maybe do something for it
>>
>>18533646
My favorite Peanuts cartoon of all times. I've actually forgotten what the first three panels were about, but it ends with Charlie Brown looking at the reader and saying

"I can only dread one day at a time."

A philosophy to live by
>>
>>18533929
i wish there was a curated selection of great peanuts strips to browese through, some of em had profound shit in them..
>>
>>18533737
You will never achieve your dreams with that attitude.
>>
my youth is pretty shitty so far. I hate youth
>>
You have enough time to find the thing you love to do. And be average or third rate at it. It's a selfish thing that is readily acceptable in our society, which 'thinks' your unoptimized money situation will automatically shove you in the most optimized little gear spot to operate in. The system, so easy to exploit by assorted talentless musicians and other art scum as the most prominent example, but isn't it actually great?
>>
>>18533883
Yep. A shelf-stacker.
>>
>>18534212
It's probably too late for him desu.
>>
Mate I'm 19 and already feeling that. I hate that time passes, I hate birthdays because they remind me that I'm a whole year closer to death than I was before and I think about everything I did and didn't do in that time.
>>
There's something you are rationalizing that's coming you to conclude this and feel this feeling, you have to talk it out ask questions, each little negative factor 1 at a time, you'll usually find they're all addressable and the dark scary days are actually avoidable with a little planning.
>>
>>18533819
The best day to plant a tree is 10 years ago. The 2nd best day is today.
>>
>>18536053
I have no idea how to do this.
>>
>>18535180
Don't let yourself be there. Try to start a business.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.