[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend friend has this thing called misophonia its a sensitivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend friend has this thing called misophonia its a sensitivity to noises It apparently causes her to shake violenty cry and have suicidal thoughts/self harm i talk to her about it she says she's in the right mind when it happens though so chances of her acutaly doing are very slim i asked her if i can help in anyway at all she told there's nothing i could do she also said its been getting worse over the last 6 months I'm extremely worried we both have a history of self harm we've only be together for a month but i really care about her what should i do
>>
Make a playlist of all the music she likes and Duc tape some headphones to her ears.
>>
Didn't you just make this thread
>>
>>18533634
hi I have misophonia but not nearly as severe.
Buy your gf industrial quality earplugs. I use normal earplugs and they stop me from having panic attacks, so I'm sure industrial strength ones would work wonders for her.

also never force her to go to public places with a lot of noise/a lot of people it's torture for people like us. Sometimes even doing the dishes makes me want to cut my ears off.
>>
>>18533634
I have the same issue and my answer is to isolate myself from the sound, regardless of where I am. In a class, driving a car, at a party, whatever the fuck. If I'm there and someone chews with their mouths open... I'm out of there yesterday.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.