[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, Hoping one of you med fags can help me out here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0082.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /adv/, Hoping one of you med fags can help me out here.

Basically, I haven't taken a proper shit in about a week. I've been experiencing serious abdominal cramps, nausea, and lightheadedness. While the nausea and light headedness have subsided in addition to the fever and muscle fatigue, I am still not shitting anything out. I feel bloated but I don't feel like there's anything to push out either.

I'm a poor fag without a full-time job or health insurance. What should I do? Pic related. It's the discharge I'm talking about.
>>
go pop some laxatives and hunker down on your toilet for the rest of the day. maybe chase it down with some milk of magnesia
>>
>>18533494
Do you think it's really just a case of severe constipation? This never usually happens to me.
>>
>>18533491
Drink a shitton of water.
Eat some dried foods, if you have flax seed.
Drink some strong coffee.

Next time watch your dietary fieber or just ad some flax seed to a cup of joghurt in the morning.

But if it's to late it is possible that your intestines have already fucked each other and make you need to go to the hospital. But that will only be the case if you get labor like constractions.

Also, don't press. It will get you hemorhides.
>>
>>18533510
Your symptoms are pretty standard constipation fare regardless of how often it happens. Take laxatives and/or stool softener and if that doesn't help after a day see a doctor
>>
>>18533491
Your condition could be ileus. If the laxatives don't work you should go to the doctor
>>
>>18533491
You have a GI blockage, good luck.
t. House MD
>>
Well, you're in a shitty spot, OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.