[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop feeling lonely but don't really want friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: v-51-512.png (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
v-51-512.png
23KB, 512x512px
How can I stop feeling lonely but don't really want friends?

Never really had many friends and honestly, I don't have much of a desire for communicating with others. But when I look at other people who get along and form friendships seamlessly, I can't help but to feel lonely or to want what they have. Same with relationships too.

But at the end of the day, I don't feel satisfied with social relationships. I honestly don't want to talk to others or be around others, it's not as fun as I want it to be.

So, how do I stop feeling like I need to have friends or a BF without feeling lonely or feeling like my life is empty?
>>
>>18533172
>How can I stop feeling lonely but don't really want friends
Well Goldfish are a start but since you don't want friends you are probably not going to feed them.
>>
>>18533172
So, you're female I guess?

You needn't envy others, maybe they envy you for living a life free from all those dramas that come along with socializing? You should really focus on finding a one good friend, even if just on the internet, you don't have to force yourself to be an extrovert if it doesn't suit you.
>>
>>18533225
I guess what I mean to ask is... How can I be happy and not feel social empty without friends?
Is there a way for me to feel fulfilled socially without relying on anyone else? I don't want friends, not even one. I just want to be alone, but I feel melancholy while alone.

Worst of all, I can't be productive when I feel like this, so I can't even distract myself with work or hobbies.
>>
>>18533242
You are lying to yourself. You could benefit from a friend. Look for the other introverted somebody around and befriend them.
>>
>>18533254
How am I lying to myself?

And how could I even find introverted people?
>>
>>18533172
Sleep, find a hobby, better yourself

It's common for introvert who have ideologies and day dreams of what ifs types to feel like this, myself included, as an anti-social by choice. It comes in waves sometimes you are completely fine other times you want to talk to someone so badly you decided to download the kik app...

That aside, stop romanticizing these friendships you see that are doing so well, you'll do yourself a big favor.

The same goes for relationships
>>
Me too, I am the same.
I was almost dating a girl, now I disappeared for 1 week just because I dont want to talk to anyone at all. I have no friends and just dating drains me already out without any issues on her part.
But with friends, the situation is the same, and it is very hard to find like-minded people.
Crazy really.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.