[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy >No matches in 6+ months >Tried to improve myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px)
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
>Guy
>No matches in 6+ months
>Tried to improve myself over the years
>Lost weight, gained some muscles
>Bio is normie shit, love music, love hiking, etc etc
>Dress better
>Look average according to multiple female friends

Does anyone else have a really hard time with this app? It seems like no matter what I do I can't seem to match with anyone. This app has really killed my self esteem and no matter how hard I try nothing works. Is there any other apps worth looking into for local women?
>>
>>18533074
are you swiping regularly?
>>
>>18533074
bumble is alright, but annoying since you have to wait for the women to send you some boring, generic fucking message like "hey, how was your weekend?" or "hi" before you can actually start charming her. it's sort of tiresome how little effort women put into it. but I fuck them them then leave them, so I guess I can't be too mad about it.
>>
>>18533078
All the time. I swipe on anyone who's skinny no matter what league
>>
>>18533074
Tinder is all about photos. You guys mostly suck at taking photos.
Chad bod ripped underwear model? Great, shirtless mirror selfie, done. Not you? Funny looking? Short?
You will get a shitton of matches if you get self aware about your pics. Go to a professional photographer. Drop a hundred bucks.
Wear a suit, stare into the distance like you're a Fortune 500 CEO being interviewed for Vanity Fair.
Cute pet picture shirtless or wearing a t-shirt that "accidentally" shows off your biceps. Good conversation starter - cute dog, mine's named Rover, how about yours?
Candid picture with friends - shows you're cool and hang out with hot people. The kind of company she will join if she fucks you. Even if these are your relatives, or an old photo, or strangers, it doesn't matter.
-Picture with hot girls, cropped as if to look like you tried to crop her out (but didn't).
These four photos, correctly lit and shot to make you look attractive, will get you laid.
>>
Let tinder's algorithm pick your best photos, and if you're not getting matches try out different pics, more interesting, better quality ones etc

that's what I did and now I get like 5-10 matches a day, which isn't a whole lot but still something that boosts your confidence a little bit.

problem is I suck at messaging and have only been on 1 actual date so far...
>>
>>18533095
>pet pictures

There's plenty of dog whores on tinder seriously. Go take a picture with a friends dog and rake in the likes then make up a sob story for why you don't have the dog anymore. My ugly slightly tubby friend gets matches with cute girls every now and then because of dog pics.
>>
>>18533089
you might have to knock down a few fat bitches, dude. not obese, just a little chubby. they're good practice, and easy to bed.
>>
>>18533095
>Professional photographer
>Wear a suit

Insecure tryhard, insta-dropped, total petpeeve
>>
>>18533117
The fat bitches in my city are pretty damn fat. I don't mind girls with a little tummy but shit we have whales here
>>
File: ECZXdrb.jpg (24KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
ECZXdrb.jpg
24KB, 458x418px
>>18533095
this is some straight up boring normie to boring normie advice. I guess if you're looking for basic bitches, that's good advice
>>
>>18533102
>Go take a picture with a friends dog and rake in the likes then make up a sob story for why you don't have the dog anymore
holy fuck, this is genius
>>
>>18533184
How had you never heard that before? It's like online dating for people who just want hookups 101.
>>
>>18533189
Nope, guess I've been living under a rock all these years
>>
>>18533195
That's okay, that you didn't think of it naturally means you're not a scumbag.
>>
>>18533074
Fuck that app. It could be where you're at, it could be a bad profile or one that comes across as a bot.

Rather than using Tinder, just have fun being single. Save up and go on a vacation where it's just you. Take up a hobby that gets you out, find like minded friends and socialize. You'll meet women when you socialize.
>>
>>18533141
> I guess if you're looking for basic bitches
> Tinder

What the fuck.
>>
>>18533074
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>>
If you're a brown guy with a brown name Tinder will be very difficult for you no matter how good you look. At the end of the day no girl wants to say they date a guy named Ahmed.
>>
Hot to make a good selfie, if you are so lonely, that even strangers don't want to help to make a good photo?
>>
Most girls are only on there for the attention they get from guys they have no intention of meeting. They like feeling hot even though many of the guys on the app swipe at every girl for the chance of a one night stand.

My girl friends have shown me that they literally match with 80-90% of the guys on the app, even the ones that aren't *that* attractive.

Also, I'm bi. I've had 177+ matches and I can literally count on two hands the amount of which are female. I swipe right to mostly females simply due to sheer number. It's ridiculous although, gay/bi men are much more promiscuous than girls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.