[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dated a qt for 2 months >We clicked really well, we both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500098632441.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1500098632441.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>Dated a qt for 2 months
>We clicked really well, we both want a large family and talk about college and our majors.
>Out of no where she broke up with me.
>Texted me later that day asking for forgiveness and wanting to get back together.
>We dated for about a week, but something didn't feel right.
>That feeling in my chest, the smile that I always had when texting her was gone or slowly faded.
Why did my feelings fade? She was honestly the only girl that I wanted a family with and now shes gone.
>>
>>18532872
Aight because you lost feelings for her

She honestly probably fucked some dude when she broke up with You then realised it was a mistake

Dude you don't love her anymore. End it
>>
>>18532872

two reasons

1) the honeymoon phase was over anyways, and thats when you realize whether or not something is real or just a crush you had based on the excitement of someone new

2) herb reaking up just two months in changed your feelings because thats what happens when someone breaks up with you.
>>
>>18532872
>>18532899
I think this guy might be right... She may have been in a situation with another guy where she wanted to mess around but felt guilty about having a boyfriend, so she broke it off real fast and had fun, then tried to get back with you later...

Maybe that's not what happened, but I can't think of any other reason a girl would break up with a guy out of nowhere and get back together with him on the same day.

She's either crazy or got some side dick.
>>
>>18532910
>>18532899
That doesn't seem like her at all. She's a very devout christain and has very strict parents. Hell, a majority of the time we spent together, we had either her or my parents in the room.
>>18532907
I believe this is what happened. I do remember basically going full rage mode when she broke up with me. Went to the gym and Worked out for 2 hours and then came home and shot shit in my backyard to get her off my mind.
>>
>>18533106
Dude fuck it's a hard one - maybe she's worried that she'll fuck up her religious beliefs with being with you (ie. sex)

I'm a Christian and it's a fucking hard road to go down so I know where she's coming from

But maybe I'm wrong idk this is a Chinese paper making forum
>>
>>18533230
Wouldn't doubt it. She knows I'm a atheist and a bit of a racist but Idk man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.