[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to come here just to make myself sound like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1371492432248.gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
1371492432248.gif
144KB, 354x369px
I don't want to come here just to make myself sound like a le epic edge lord.

But, in all honesty, how can I make myself just cry a bit? I haven't been able to cry for... probably since I was a little kid. No idea why, repressed memories, my guess is that I got traumatized at some point and just can't make tears roll.
I just keep reading about how good it's supposed to feel to just "let it all out". But I can't. I can't think of anything that makes me cry. I have many years of pent up, collected anger and sadness, I feel like garbage every single minute of my life these days, but I can't cry over it. And ironically it makes me feel weak.

At absolute most, I tear up at very rare occasions at like a show I really like watching and some shit goes down. That's the wettest my eyes get these days.

I'm not on meds or something either. I have however considered getting myself drunk more often, but I'm terrified of becoming an alcoholic from it. I don't even get drunk yearly normally.
>>
>>18532611
Bump
>>
>>18532611
If you want to cry, wait for something acutely horrible will happen to you or someone you actually give one fuck about and you will feel the need to cry someday over it. Maybe your spouse leaves you, or dies. Maybe your child is about to finish their doctorate and gets into an accident rendering them an absolute simpleton who can't tie their own shoes even if they weren't so crippled they'd of been better off dead. Anything can happen.
If you want to cry, it is going to be an awful reality you are looking at - and I suppose a cry will be worth it at that kind of time, as well.
>>
>>18533654
>spouse
>child
Where do you think we are?

>just wait
Sure, I have been for a long time already.
>>
I want to cry when I listen to Hitler speeches. Even that Look Who's Back film sent shivers down my spine and had my eyes welling up. I'm not even a LARPing nazi or anything...
>>
>>18532611
are we talking about the physical act of crying or the expirience of crying
>>
>>18534934
What's supposed to be the difference?
The physical act of, I suppose?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.