[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I filled my plastic bottle up with water and dish soap and forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (904KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
904KB, 3264x2448px
I filled my plastic bottle up with water and dish soap and forgot about it and left it overnight, I have rinsed it like 10 times but every time I drink from it the water tastes bitter.. does leaving dish soap in it overnight make chemicals leak or something?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18532597
Okay? Just buy a new one? They're like $2.
>>
Cost me $20 bpa leak free with filter
>>
>>18532649
It's... a plastic bottle. One you fill with regular tap water, right?
You don't need anything else. Literally buy a bottle with coke or something, drink that up, clean it once and fill it with water. Same shit, same freshness, infinitely better value. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>18532649
You overpaid.
It's not virtuous to pay more for a parity product.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parity_product
Thrift, on the other hand, is a virtue, because it prepares for the future without sacrificing the necessities of the present.
>>
>>18532653
Free bpa leak
Free chemical poisoning
>>
>>18532657
You can't be serious. It's a fucking bottle with water. That's it. You have issues if you think that one should cost more than a very few bucks.
>>
>>18532667
well you can enjoy your stomach cancer then
>>
Serious Health Risks Linked to BPA

BPA is an endocrine disrupter, which means it mimics or interferes with your body's hormones and "disrupts" your endocrine system. The glands of your endocrine system and the hormones they release influence almost every cell, organ, and function of your body.

It is instrumental in regulating mood, growth and development, tissue function, metabolism, as well as sexual function and reproductive processes. BPA has been linked to a number of health concerns, particularly in pregnant women, fetuses and young children, but also in adults, including:
Structural damage to your brain Changes in gender-specific behavior, and abnormal sexual behavior
Hyperactivity, increased aggressiveness, and impaired learning Early puberty, stimulation of mammary gland development, disrupted reproductive cycles, ovarian dysfunction, and infertility
Increased fat formation and risk of obesity Stimulation of prostate cancer cells
Altered immune function Increased prostate size and decreased sperm production

Much of the research on BPA has involved animals, leading skeptics (usually those in the chemical industry) to say the effects may not necessarily be the same in humans.

But research involving humans has shown similar risks. For instance, BPA from cans or plastic bottles can raise your blood pressure within just a few hours of ingestion.14

And in the NHANES study, published in 2010, adults with the highest levels of BPA in their urine were more than twice as likely to develop coronary heart disease as those with the lowest levels.15
>>
>>18532649
Jesus Christ, dude, you can get BPA-free bottles for free. Just send some printing company what you want on your bottle, ask for a free sample "for your company," and then ghost them once you get the free bottle (printed with your whatever).
https://www.4imprint.com/sampleitem/117220
>>
>>18532597
>2017
>drinking out of plastic
get a metal water bottle..............................................................................................................................................................................

hydroflasks are good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.