[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, this is a rare and recent convo I've had with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: o n me.png (66KB, 1324x603px) Image search: [Google]
o n me.png
66KB, 1324x603px
Hey /adv/, this is a rare and recent convo I've had with a sheltered home schooled qt who used to be a classmate and approached me last December and we started talking a bunch. She has no phone so we've talked through email. The problem is that she has taken months to respond multiple times and hasn't always responded to certain emails.

She's finally responded a few days ago to a last resort email I sent and I just saw it yesterday. How's my response? Should I give her another chance?

Would really like to go on a date with her but her lag between emails really puts me off.but maybe she's (re)gained interest?

Pic related, pink her, blue me.
>>
>>18532467
It sounds like she could use a friend, be a nice friend with no expectations
>>
>>18532467
this op >>18532492
the worst thing you could do is expect it to turn into a relationship
>>
>>18532467
being in a relationship with her would probably suck, because if you're waiting now for a response that might not come, she has no phone, etc. just imagine what it would be like to set up a date with her...

it sounds like you're just attracted to her cuteness, and you two having anything in common or similar values isn't even on the forefront.
>>
>>18532492
>>18532498
I relate to her a lot so this wouldn't be hard to do, I really would /like/ a relationship with her though.

>>18532522
I don't think that's the case, I was home "schooled" myself(part of the reason why that fact about her stuck in my head) and there's a lot of common ground between us in general, that's why I wanted to keep talking to her last year. Her being cute didn't hurt but I at least like to think I'm attracted to more than that.
>>
bump, curious if/when I should try to ask her out, I'm willing to work around it all if she is.
>>
You don't need a phone to use an instant messenger, dude. Ask her to use Skype or something.
>>
>>18532814
I'll probably do just that, if she replies back before I've died of old age. Though she did mention that she lived in a house of 6 (7 with her cousin who was staying over) so I don't know how it'll go over.
>>
>>18532467
forget her dude
>>
>>18532993
>Person who OP likes contacts him
>forget her
Just ride it out OP
>>
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but if she takes months to respond to you, she's probably not interested in you romantically.
>>
>>18534638
She's given excuses but ultimately I know this is probably true, oh well.
>>
>>18532467
She seems humorous while you seem to have a good personality, why do you like her?
>>
>>18532467
lol this email correspondence, this is hopeless.
>>
>>18535583
I meant humorless...
>>
>>18535583
>why do you like her?
She was relatable when we talked, similar backgrounds, values, hobbies except she's different in a way, when we had conversations in person she was really compassionate about the people in her life in a way most people aren't. Managing to tell their stories and her own as if they were epics, rather than just events that happened. She's also not an internet addict like myself and everyone else, I like that she gave a fuck about real life.

also, cute butt.
>>
>>18535645
Get your dick out your mouth dude. She obviously doesn't like you as much as you obsess over her.
>>
>>18535831
Yeah I guess, I just wish she'd explicitly tell me to fuck off so it'd be that much easier to distance myself.
>>
>>18532978
I didn't meant you should do videocalls, I meant you can talk through instant text messages instead of e-mail, which is meant for slower correspondence.
>>
>>18536390
That makes more sense, wasn't really thinking when I made that post, no sleep.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.