[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls im not interested think I'm attractive >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
>girls im not interested think I'm attractive
>they end up telling me and I reject them
>feel worse everyday because I can't find a girl I legitimately like
How can I overcome these feelings? It feels like I'm wasting a lot of opportunities, but I cant find any girl that clicks with me, and those I really like either dont like me back or circumstances make it impossible to have a relationship with them
>>
>>18532331
>girls im not interested think I'm attractive
is it cause they're ugly you're not interested? Be honest.
>>
Oh my god that hit close to home.

I cope by having sex with them a couple of times, see if maybe there is something else to them. Never is :'
>>
>>18532338
not always
i went to a festival a week ago and some random girl was really interested, but something didnt work out for me
its like I cant imagine myself with her even if its a one night stand
>>
File: 500px-Watchtower.svg.png (2KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Watchtower.svg.png
2KB, 500x231px
When finding a partner, you won't find a woman that is a splitting image of you. You are trying to find someone you can click with? So what is important for you? Is it conversation? Is it open dialogue? Is it being respected? Is being with someone that you can be yourself around important to you?

Or are you trying to find someone that likes the exact tv show that you like? Is it trying to find someone that likes the same book series?

Understand what you desire in a person. Me for example, I need someone I can be sarcastic with and have them tease me and be sarcastic back. This is how I click with people. If I can form inside jokes with someone, then I have clicked with them,

Clicking with someone means figuring out who you are as a person.

I always try and give everyone chance unless there are red flags.

How do you know that the few woman that you like, are not interested in you?
>>
>>18532358
Just fuck her you fucking faggot.
>>
>>18532331
Have you dated before? Sometimes the "click" doesn't come instantly. Contrary to popular belief you can develop attraction with someone over time. I've fallen for several people I wasn't interested in at first after getting to know them. Failing that, there's nothing wrong with having girls in your network you have rapport with. Maybe they have some friends you would be really interested in.
>>
>>18532387
Im not trying to find someone like me, just someone that I can have fun with and I'ts caring without being too sticky
Also I dont really know that the woman that I like arent interested, its just that sometimes my indecision has ruined lots of opportunities and therefore I feel like they dont have interest since I dont show anything to them

>>18532412
Ive dated some girls but even though I was comfortable with them I would eventually lose interest, maybe because of knowing them better
I want to try a relationship with a girl but this issue is killing me, and I dont lack confidence
>>
>>18532331
OP I was in your shoes, you just have to wait.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.