[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get sex for free without a relationship? Paying for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do you get sex for free without a relationship? Paying for sex obviously isn't free sex, and masturbation is really just masturbation.
>>
>>18532309
Go to the closest college campus and find a rager
>>
>tinder
>craigslist
>rape
>just asking every woman you see if they want some no strings attached sex

These are all free but not the best solution. I suggest you become a prostitute. Then people would pay YOU for sex. You then put this money into a special sex account and spend it on sex. That way you get twice the sex but break even.
>>
>>18532309
>Just be yourself bro xdDDDDDDD

Be chad. Just be good looking enough, and don't be autistic(around girls). Girls fuck for free all the time. You never hear of these Chads taking women out on dates before they fuck, because they don't have to. They fuck them at house parties.
Unless you are chad enough, you will never have this. So if you didn't have a lot of friends growing up(or something similar), you will never get free sex without completely reinventing yourself.

You know this is true.
>>
>>18532318
How do I draw the rest of the fucking owl?

What are the steps between getting to the rager and getting a girl into the bed?

What bed do you even go to?
>>
>>18532486
If you need a step by step guide you're not gonna get laid. You'll overthink it and ruin your chances. Sounds like you need to start by actually learning to interact with girls because the way you sound now sex is a long ways off
>>
>>18532486
Step 1 find campus
Step 2 find rager
Step 3 find girl
Step 5 sleep with girl
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.