[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only person I ever loved tore my heart out and stomped all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_07-18-06.16.18.jpg (32KB, 506x165px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-18-06.16.18.jpg
32KB, 506x165px
The only person I ever loved tore my heart out and stomped all over it. I tried to give her everything and instead just rejected me like all the times I said "I love you" and "I care about you" and all the times I poured my heart out was just nothing. My heart is in pieces and it hurts to live, I feel nothing but emptiness. I honestly just want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger because I still can't get her out of my head, every time I see her, or hear a song by Slipknot or System Of a Down or Red Hot Chili Peppers or see a hockey jersey I just want to off myself, let alone see her with someone else that makes her happy. I can't live with this misery. Of course I'm not asking how could I get her, I want to know how to move on so I won't feel the need to slash my wrists in the bathtub every day, I'm terrible at moving on and I can't do it alone. Please someone, anyone help me with this.
>>
>>18532095

Why do you love her?
>>
>>18532112 Because I'm a fucking retard that can't control their feelings
>>
>>18532117

So she is not special at all? She is like all the other girls?
>>
>>18532130
No actually, what made her special to me was she was an alternative girl, I'm not into thots and sluts wearing MK bags and listening illiterate nigger noise. You'd think someone like her would be desperate and snatch the first guy who complimented their band shirt and dyed hair, but no. Frankly she's a selfish and inconsiderate bitch. Like I said though I'm asking how to move on and get over her.
>>
>>18532162
>what made her special to me was she was an alternative girl

There are hundred of girls like her. If that is all, then you can meet another one in a week.

By the way, you sound like an awful person.
>>
<<18532169
I am an awful person, thank you for noticing.
>>
File: 1496008028835.jpg (893KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496008028835.jpg
893KB, 1800x1200px
>>18532095
I had the same thing happen to me, 6 years ago. The first year or so was the worst. I stopped going to class, stopped communicating with friends, basically just sat/laid on the floor in my room and cried. Sometimes I would go for a run. My part time job was the only thing that kept me generally sane and away from even more destructive behaviors. At some point I happened to listen to Alan Watts, whose audio led me to read the foundational texts of theravada buddhism and begin a meditation practice. I couldn't keep it up for longer than a week at a time, but just reading the philosophy and listening to others talk about it helped a lot.

About 10 months after the breakup, I met a girl and had a very dysfunctional relationship with her and another girl for about a year (on/off, all kinds of other bs, not relevant). I wasn't over the first girl. The thing I've learned, is to accept her and the breakup. It's not something to "get over". It happened, now it has ended. The memory is still there, and that's ok.

Eventually I learned to separate the love I felt for her from her physical body. That love I was experiencing was in me the whole time. So I applied it to myself, and to other people around me, to great effect. It gets better. Don't fight it, don't support it, just let it go. Get rid of/avoid the things that remind you of her. Don't contact her. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. One day you'll wake up and you won't think of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk

I can't believe this video is still up, this is the first video I found. I hope you can take comfort in its message.
>>
>>18532184
>About 10 months after the breakup

OP never dated her.
>>
>>18532191
Oh geez I just read the rest of OP's posts.

OP, don't react with anger if you can help it. It's like eating poison to kill someone else.

Be patient with yourself, don't force things, and they will go away on their own like any other scar that you allow to heal instead of scratching open.
>>
>>18532191
It still helped me somewhat.
>>
>>18532095
>I want to know how to move on so I won't feel the need to slash my wrists in the bathtub every day

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/510mpi/secret_tricks_for_getting_over_oneitis/

I'm in the process of cleansing myself of oneitis. I'm a bit past the stage that you're at (been 2 months since last contact or saw her), but now every time I think of her I think of some other man fucking the shit out of her and how pathetic I look sitting a couple cities away thinking about her. This pisses me off and I change my thoughts to something else like things I need to do. I've also picked up guitar which keeps my mind off of things for a bit.
>>
>>18532162
Jesus fucking christ. Anon, you need to recognise that you have some emotional issues. Falling in love with someone outside of a relationship "because she isn't a slut" and then raging that she didn't reciprocate is borderline insane behaviour. Go sort your shit out. I know it's a cliche but fuck it is true, no one can love you if you don't love yourself and it's apparent from your OP you have a bunch of self esteem issues that were there long before this girl became a factor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.