[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my gf are about to have sex for the first time and i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1500331338842.jpg (16KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
1500331338842.jpg
16KB, 300x267px
Me and my gf are about to have sex for the first time and i don't wanna wear some gay ass condom and she can't take pills because she has epilepsy. What do?
>inb4 abortion

Ive got people telling me about Plan B, Pulling out and Spermicide.
>>
>>18531992
Wear a condom you faggot.

Plan B is a pill.
Pulling out is a great way to have a baby.
>>
>>18531992
Could always get an abortion if things go wrong
>>
>>18531992
Pulling out works if you do it right, take a plan b after if you're extra paranoid
>>
>>18532003
What's the right way of pulling out?
>>
Condoms are gay?
>>
>>18531992
You haven't even had sex yet how can you even know if condoms are gay

Condoms are way less gay than having a baby
>>
>>18531992
Wear a condom you fucking underageb&
>>
>>18532003
You're gonna expect some kid to do it right on his very first time?

He's gonna blow within seconds, he won't even have time to pull out
>>
>>18532016
You do relalize people over 18 can be virgins right?
>>18532011
I heard from many, many people that condoms are the worst. Also i think losing your virginity with a condom sounds just wrong.
>>
>>18532028
>dude condoms are like mad gay bro for rills
If you deal with 20+ year olds who are like that I feel genuinely sorry for you
>>
>>18531992
Do not have unprotected sex unless you're old enough to have a baby or are okay with getting an abortion. Wear a fucking condom.
Pulling out and spermicide don't work as much as they should. She can't get plan B, it is basically an extra-strong pill.

If you plan to have sex together, get a non-hormonal form of birth control like copper IUD.
>>
>>18532028
1.Get proper condoms. Not the default ones, search for some that are thin but not too fancy with stimulation and shit.
2. First time meme is a meme. Usually it follows with a week or two where you fuck constantly, exploring your new area of life. When I had my first time the feeling was so different from what I've learned through years of jacking off that it wasn't even that awesome at the beginning
3. Sex in a condom isn't as terrible as some people make it. Honestly, when my gf got on pill and we finally did it bare the difference was negligible. We were completely satisfied with a condom, and to calm down the paranoia we continued using condoms even with her on the pill. It's not something expensive, gay, or to be ashamed of. Just don't buy them off the internet (unless it's straight from manufacturer) and go for a known brand. You don't want to trust some anonymous rubber to keep you from fatherhood.
>>
>>18532005
not waiting until the last fucking second (hearing the train in the distance and moving vs. I'll just start moving right before the train completely stops)

not cumming on her pussy and believing it doesn't count since its not inside (recently learned that this was a thing lmao)

peeing before doing it
>>
Talk to her about an IUD.
>>
>>18532084
literally this

My girlfriend gets really bad nausea from birth control pills (can't even keep them down long enough to become effective) and we both agree condoms are shit.

Been doing this for 3 years and still no baby, although there is a chance that one of us (or both) is sterile
>>
>>18531992
Plan B is also the pill, just a stronger dosage. She needs to consult a doctor before taking that.

When I wasn't on birth control, my bf and I used spermicidal condoms. It wasn't that bad. Just gotta find the right condom.
>>
>>18532108
It'd have to be nonhormonal though, because of her epilepsy.
>>
First of all OP, if you don't wear a condom you better not whine about not having as much input as your girl if she gets pregnant and you disagree on how to handle it. You know what you're signing up for here. Abortion of a child you wanted or paying for 18+ years for a kid you never wanted. So if you want to take the risk be an adult about it and own up to your choice.

Pulling out can absolutely work but sperm is present in precum as well so there absolutely is a risk compared to condoms.

Spermicide kills sperm but has to be used in combination with condoms.

Plan B is really only a one time only "solution" and it's kind of a dick move because you get to bareback and come inside, while she has to deal with the mess and the pain afterwards. If she's willing to go through it for once and that's all you need, great.

I'd say, either wear condoms and look into good brands and fits, or talk about an implant (not sure how that would work with her health but it's worth finding out).
>>
>>18532119
In that case plan B is useless as well because that's also hormones.

The only real option then is a copper implant. Which is non-hormonal but will increase both the blood flow and the pain she experiences when menstruating. So talk about it with her. Whether her period intensifying is bad depends on how bad it already is. If she has a very light, short and painless flow she might not mind.
>>
>>18531992
Due to it's pH and certain chemicals that it contains, Mountain Dew is an effective form of birth control. Both you and she should drink a tall glass before sex. You can add whiskey, vodka, or rum without harming its efficacy.

You might also consider the rhythm method. The first week before and after menstruation is a period of fecundity, but the rest of the cycle she is sterile and can receive your sperm without danger of pregnancy. Just make sure that it's been at least ten days since her last menses. Don't forget to subtract a day if the month has 31 days.

Finally, condoms are the absolute worst option, because they prevent you from enjoying the power of ejaculation. Cooping up the sperm in the penis by putting a rubber barrier in the way of its natural egress simply results in backing up the ejaculate into the testes: blue balls. The true pleasure of sex comes from the free flow of the ejaculate and certain hormonal reactions that occur only with the mixing of the seminal and vaginal fluids. These reactions produce orgones, which have a profound stimulatory effect on each partner. Condoms negate that effect entirely. If you're using condoms, you aren't experiencing a true orgasm.
>>
>>18532126
We're both pro abortion if it comes to it
>>18532134
She actually has rather bad periods...
>>18532140
So... Waiting 10 days after a period is best? Does this really work?
>>
>>18532148
>We're both pro abortion if it comes to it
DO NOT trust this. You have to realize that for her (though you might change your mind as well if it's a reality) the baby is going to be a physical reality growing inside her own body. Women often simply do not know how they will feel about that and whether or not they will feel protective of it until after it's become real. Not to mention she will literally be flooded with hormones once she is pregnant.

And no, >>18532140 is total bullshit ignore it all. Do your damn research. ~ten days after a period is when she ovulates and is most fertile.
>>
>>18532140
>Mountain Dew is an effective form of birth control. Both you and she should drink a tall glass before sex.
PffFHAHAHAHAHAHA hahah holy living fuck.

Is those post bait? If so, nice, if not, it is literally THE DUMBEST ADVICE I have ever read on this fucking website.

Just to be absolutely clear, folks, Mountain Dew has absolutely no power as a contraceptive, whether you drink a tall glass with whiskey or squirt it up her vagina (please don't do that), either way it's not gonna do jack shit.

His other paragraphs are full of bullshit too, basically just ignore this guy.

Actually, having read the whole post now, why bother hedging - it's definitely bait. Still submitting this post though in case anyone on here is dumb enough to listen to him.
>>
Maury Povich said it best:
"If you are not ready for the responsibility of a child, you shouldn't have sex"

Birth control can fail and, considering it's your first time, the pull out method is a really bad idea.

Abortion is not a solution.
>>
Plan B should only be used for emergencies, as apparently it fucks up the girl.

>>18532003
> Pulling out works if you do it right
No, it doesn't. Did you people not have sex education?

Trust me, don't be a virgin idiot and go with the condom. The reason it's so popular is that it's good.
>>
>>18532354
The condom will prevent the chemical reactions that lead to orgone production. Without orgones, you might as well just be cuddling.

Use the rhythm method. It's been used safely for centuries, it's approved by the Catholic Church, and it requires no hormones or artificial chemicals, just time and love. You believe in love, don't you anon?
>>
Natural Cycles is a contraceptive that doesn't require any pills or hormones at all
>>
>>18532390
This. Natural Cycles is an app created by one of the particle physicists who found the Higgs boson, so there's no question that it's the product of genius, expert knowledge, and experience. Read about it in the Telegraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/ive-tried-the-app-thats-as-reliable-as-the-contraceptive-pill/
> Last year, research by the Karolinska Institute, one of Sweden’s most renowned medical institutes found the app is as effective as the contraceptive pill at preventing pregnancy, without any of the side effects.
With science, nature, and the power of modern app technology, you don't need artificial chemicals and dangerous hormones or pesky condoms.
>>
>>18531992
Combining two of the better NFP methods (for example temperature method, and controlling vaginal fluids and cervix size) has a perl index which is basically as good as the pill (and way better than the condom), so that is an option.

BUT
It means you can't have sex on her fertile days. So probably nothing someone wanted to work with, who displays a character as yours.
>>
>>18531992
>Me and my gf
OP, it's "My gf and I." You should be more careful about the order and case of your pronouns. Better women notice that sort of thing.

Remember, the first-person pronoun comes last in any string of pronouns, because English likes to avoid arrogance. Use "I" for subjects and "me" for objects.
>>
>>18531992
If she's on Lamictal, Plan B is going to have the same problem as hormonal birth control. If she's on Tegretol, Dilantin, Topimax, Trileptal, etc theres a good chance the Plan B won't work right. If she's on Depakote theres an excellent chance that Plan B's side effects will be awful. Plan B, in general, is known for awful side effects, thats why its not Plan A.

People who exclusively use the withdrawal methods are called parents. Can it be almost 100% effective? Sure, if you're also using the rhythm method but I'm guessing that an inexperienced man isn't going to have that level of self control and nor is an inexperienced young woman going to be able to identify what the thickness of her secretions means. Even so, people who use these methods exclusively generally end up having kids.

Spermacide is an excellent adjunct, but its just that.

If you want your dick inside her but you don't want to wear a condom, you don't want to risk pregnancy, and you don't want an abortion your options are oral and anal.

Wrap it up, junior.
>>
>>18531992
wear a condom retard.
>>
>>18531992
Here's a good place to do your own research, OP, without getting bullshit answers:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control
>>
>>18531992
https://www.nfpcharting.com/
>>
Get out her a shot of 'Depo'
>>
wow, so this is actually how unplanned pregnancy happens
>>
>>18532805
You sound like an orgone-denier. Why don't you believe in science? The Natural Cycles app will have you experiencing orgone-induced sexual frenzy while keeping you as safe from unplanned pregnancies as the pill. See above in the thread for the story in the Telegraph. It wouldn't be in the news if it weren't true, fact-checked, and researched.
>>
>>18532450
>>18532364
You've got to be fucking kidding
>>
>>18532821
Yeah, the news are definitely reliable. You do realize some people will believe your bullshit and ruin their lives over it, right?
>>
>>18532833
Stop spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt about natural methods that allow women to enjoy their bodies freely and without the potentially harmful side effects of artificial drugs.
>>
>>18532354
Yes it does work perfectly. As long as you have enough control over yourself cumming. A kid having sex the first time won't manage that. So that's why we tell them that pulling out doesn't work.
>>
>>18532027
yeah, this. Joke's on you, OP.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.