[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 21 >have what i assume is kleptomania, just can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1461313367277.jpg (25KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1461313367277.jpg
25KB, 520x416px
>be 21
>have what i assume is kleptomania, just can't stop stealing the most randomest shit
>somehow keep it under wraps, end up working at an office
>sate my kleptomania by taking office supplies during the evening, evne if I never use them
>probably have a lifetime supply of various office supplies i'll never use at home
>no one notices (or probably cares since everyone takes home supplies and shit)
>do good at work, generally a good worker despite this
>fast forward a few years
>hear about the guy who makes the orders for the office supplies retiring
>i, based on the recommendation of many, end up becoming the replacement
>a kleptomaniac has been given access to purchase all sorts of office supplies without supervision, access to seemingly limitless amount of funds and told "if we need something just order it, use your best judgement on how much to order at once"
>despite knowing the risks, I take it because it's a pay increase

I can feel a very disgusting feeling welling up inside me every day. I could get away with ordering almost anything. I'm solely in charge of all the supply room. Me and the Manager are the only one with a key to access it. I'm horrified and thrilled. This is probably a Klepto's dream and I have no fucking idea how to handle this. I know I'll be fired if I talk about it at work. I feel like one day I'm going to do something completely absurd and order like 10 cases of something and say we only ordered 5.

What do I do before I completely do something I can never take back.
>>
seek help at a shrink or something. Stealing from your employee even the tiniest things is not done and will get you fired
>>
>>18531763
You are functionally a drug addict that locked himself in a room with piles of his drug of choice and expects to be able to control himself...

I'd you don't want to end up fired and fucking up your chances of ever getting a good job again seek therapy.

Seriously anon, embezzlement charges are brutal, if you don't want to be that old person working at McDonalds get some help as you clearly are having a crisis of consciousness..
>>
>>18531763
This >>18531774

Seek professional therapeutic help. It is good that you had the self awareness to know the danger of the position you put yourself in

You could seriously fuck your life up if you don't address this now
>>
>>18531763
You don't think they'll catch on? It's a little different when there's actually money behind it. When you're just stealing from like the desk it's already out and paid for so they expect it to be gone at some point. But when they look at the charges and see you paid for x but there's only y they're gonna catch on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.