[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is in Africa for charity trip with church project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feel2.png (65KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.png
65KB, 1200x900px
My girlfriend is in Africa for charity trip with church project which will last 1 month, they're 4 more girls and 1 guy in a group. She is really into me and I'm more dominant in relationship. I don't think she will cheat on me because of this, but there's always a possibility with any girl. She wanted to catch up on skype while there. She said that there's some problem with internet connection though. I replied on facebook and said that she should hit me up when she plans to call so we can arrange plans.

She texted me this today (after 1 day).

Is 8am tomorrow good for you?:)
Because in the evening it's really spontaneous and I can't tell you in advance when I'll have wifi:)

I'm fucking angry and I know that I can't reply while under control of emotions. I would break up with her right now, but I need to cool down my mind. She will be gone for 1 month already and I don't need more drama desu. But I really don't like her text. It reads to me like they will be having a party or something but I could be just overthinking it and it could just mean that they won't have access to wifi.

What should I do?
Should I agree to chat with her at 8 am?
I was thinking about texting this:

I'm working tomorrow morning:) If it's so spontaneous in the evening then enjoy and we can catch up later

Does it sound angry or offended? Am I just overthinking it? What would you do in my situation? Thanks.
>>
Please calm down OP. Your suspicions could be true, but there is a fair chance they are not, and you can fuck this up, big time. I think you need to calm down, big time, and go into detail to ask what she's been doing. If it sounds flakey, then you can flat out ask if she's been partying or something.

In relationship, you cannot afford to break the thing with trust issues. Please be considerate towards her and don't raise your voice until you are completely sure that your suspicions are confirmed. Try and distract yourself with something or do breathing exercises, whatever it takes, but don't enter this conversation while frustrated. Even if you are not that much into her, don't deliberately hurt her like this.
>>
>>18531484

Yeah, as I said myself I know I can't reply while being under control of emotions so I'm gonna wait a couple of hours.

But my question is:

What do I reply? It needs to be only 1 text. I was thinking about not replying anything at all and reply tomorrow in the afternoon saying that I only saw it. I somehow need to show her that I'm not okay with this but I can't come off mad or sad. I don't like her choice of words mostly. Spontaneous for me means partying in shit and not not having a wifi
>>
File: BLACKED.gif (878B, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.gif
878B, 640x400px
So when will the clip be uploaded?
>>
>>18531514
Obviously you know situation you are in the best, so try to come up with a message. Definitely answer something. I would suggest you try to either talk to her openly about what she's been doing so far while relatively calm, or if you utterly fail and you feel frustrated, respond to her still but ask for a raincheck.

Go about it like
>"hey you said spontaneous, no wifi, busy etc. what have you been doing so far"
>"hey anon it was this and that blabla"
>"oh? would you like to tell me more?"

Or something along the lines with this. Don't assume anything, just listen to her words. Only when she is being too vague, you can come forth with an assumption, but not before.
>>
>>18531543

Either give advice or fuck off nigger
>>
>>18531543
not OP but fuck off back to /pol/
>>
Your girlfriend is going to fuck a lot of niggers. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>18531461
Why make a new thread?
>>18530167

Also, yes you are over reacting, faggot.
>>
>>18531461
>>18531461
I dont get it why are you angry? So what if she has a party? You dont trust she has any self control?
>>
>>18531461
She must really love black cock.
>>
Will she be taking 3 or 4 black cocks, OP? Will they slap her in the face and shit?
>>
>>18531461

You can't even possibly imagine how many strains of HIV she has in her by now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.