[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ex Navy >29, wife is 26 >have 1 kid >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (8).jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>be me
>ex Navy
>29, wife is 26
>have 1 kid
>we both got married while out of shape
>I got super fit, she did not
>I have hobbies, she does not
>go to college surrounded by hot women that flirt with me
>move next to her work to make her life easier
>my commute is over 2 hours
>get her a new car to make her commute easier
>all wife does is work 9 hours a day, then complain about how much she works the rest of the day
>tells me all the time she is afraid of losing me
>makes no effort to keep me
>she didn't even do anything for my birthday
>says it's my fault for wanting her to come up with something on her own

I've tried to make her life easier, and now basically anything that benefits me over her gets met with opposition. Of course I've talked to her about all of this. I've had about enough of trying to make this work, but is there anything I can do to make her realize she's pushing me away?
>>
Looks like you changed, but she did not. It's a really sticky situation. I don't know what to tell you other than that you really need to spend some time talking to her and discuss about how to make this work or how to keep going on about this.

I mean, it's sad that this kid will grow up without a father, but I think what is even worse for the kid is to have a set of parents who despise one another. If you can make this work, it's great, but if you can't, then something has to change.
>>
>>18531441
Classical persuasion worked through three avenues: Authority, emotion, and logic. Logical persuasion requires that someone be open minded and for you to truly be in the right. If you haven't done so already you could get someone else to talk to about the problems she's creating. It could be a relationship therapist, but it depends on who she perceives as actually being an authority on these matters. The emotional approach is fundamentally manipulative, requires an understanding of your target's psyche, and is generally best used to enable the other methods of persuasion, because emotional persuasion inevitably breaks down over time.

I don't know how your wife is justifying this shit so I can't really advise you more than that.
>>
She sounds awful. Best thing would be communicating your concerns. If that doesn't work divorce her.
>>
>>18531470

I think her justification is she's trying to minimize stuff she has to do.

>I work 9 hours a day
>your school and commute is under 9 hours a day
>therefore I have it worse, so you getting fucked over is inconsequential
>>
>>18531441
>says it's my fault for wanting her to come up with something on her own
Damn nigga on your own bday too. Since you have a kid that is the issue. Youdunfukd up with this bitch.

She is not even contributing to anything in the relationship. Try to once again tell her your concerns. If she is still like "fuck you mane my day hard" then it is time to consider moving away from each other.
>>
>>18531753

2 months after, I told her I'm hurt she didn't do anything since and she said I can't believe you're still bringing it up.

Is there any way to divorce without getting fucked?
>>
Yes. Talk to a divorce lawyer. You have the money to hire a good one. I know you will be on top of that while Miss Lazy Pants lives up to her name. Good luck brother. Non sibi sed patriae!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.