[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be friends with this girl for 3 years, she has a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>be friends with this girl for 3 years, she has a boyfriend
>everything is okay for the first 2 years
>become best friends, talk about everything with no brakes attached
>be around her every time she needs it, school parties/events, weddings, when her bf goes apeshit etc etc
>her bf is NEET
>actually make out twice because God knows why
>she asks me once if its possible for us to be together after she breaks up with her current bf
>at this point we can sleep in the same bed without it being awkward
>I'm not really a "satellite" friend because I had a couple of girls during those years
>fast forward 2 weeks ago
>be with her at the party, get drunk
>tell her that I love her and care about her, hug, I start crying like a little bitch cuz my life is shit
>she embraces me but says "...but you are not my type"
>her fat bitchy friend shows up all of a sudden and gets upset for no reason at all
>fuckthisshitimout.gif
>call for a cab and return home
So what am I suppose to do? I'm thinking about ending it, just telling her that I don't want us to be friends anymore.
She's a leech, and I'm a cuck, right?
>>
>>18531418
She's leading you on, and if you stay friends she'll keep doing it on and off.

Not worth it, she's also proving she won't be the most faithful either.
>>
>>18531418
Sounds to me that you cannot handle your alcohol very well. You really did a number there when you spilled those beans. You need to learn your lesson now that you shouldn't overwhelm any woman with such excessive feelings, you were smothering her with it. I am not saying this to mock you, it's just that being honest with the fact that your overbearing feelings got the best of you in this situation will save you from repeating the same mistake. Next time you feel like this, find another way to channel it. Hell, even walk to an empty road in the countryside with nobody in sight and scream for 5 seconds from the top of your lungs, if that's what it takes, but don't go all loaded with emotions at a girl, it will scare them, they don't know what's got you so pent up like this.

Also, don't call yourself cuck, it's a shitty /pol/ term you should forget about. Look up the definition of cuckold, you were not the one.
>>
>>18531418
the situation is ether
A. the booze got to her head and she becomes destructive under the influence
B. she want's to test you , manipulate you or something of a similar nature
C. she genuenly thinks this
if A try to find out where this destructivenes came from
if B or C you should piss off / stay friends with benifits
>>18531447
you should be able to tell someone you closely know for three years that you feel that your life is shit and that you appreciate her
>>
>>18531447
You may be right, anon. I mean, recently I started drinking heavily. During parties I caught myself drinking without a company of others. Back to the topic, I said shitty thing in a shitty situation. But her asking if we could be together was shocking for me too back then. I just thought that what could've been between us was real to some extent. Her response was just... It's like hitting a wall when there's not suppose to be a wall.
>>
>>18531496
That is what happens when you have an idealized version of somebody in your head and you learn later on they turn out to be something quite different. Don't worry anon, happens to the best of us. Just try to learn as much as you can from it, and maybe drink less if you can't handle it without the emotional rollercoaster kicking in.
>>
>>18531534
I mean it's not like I idealise her. At least I think so. I can clearly see that she may be selfish at times and outright terrible for some people.
She's not someone I can ask for serious help, most of the time I just get pat in the shoulder and that's all. She claims that she's not able to give a good advice, so most of the time she'll just joke about said problem or just say something like "things will eventually work out as they should". And yet I even started to like the way her cigs smell.
>>
>>18531563
Good for you if you think you were not idealizing her too much, it's a healthy attitude to have. If you think you have no shot with her, try to carry this on to your next relationships as well.
>>
>>18531603
I'm always trying to have this kind of attitude. Being on the internet taught me a couple of things, even 4chan. But you know anon, feelings are just... feelings. Many of us are not robots, some things may sometimes be irrational, but one's heart tries to do things differently.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.