[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a friend recently did something to me which I believe is ugly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476912644158.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476912644158.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
So a friend recently did something to me which I believe is ugly. Are my feelings reasonable?

> A few months ago I had sex with a girl that I met through a common friend (let's call him Joe)
> My other friend (let's call him Pepe) has sort of tried to hit on her since he's desperate about having sex.
> Anyway, I live abroad so I go back, we sort of keep in touch. She's an interesting girl but I wouldn't have anything with her nor I have any feelings towards her.

> A few months pass, I come back for a few weeks. On a club I overhear Joe's girlfriend talking to Pepe about her (she set me up with her)
>I ask Pepe "what happened?" since they were speaking for several minutes. "I can't tell you" he replies.

>Fast forward to past week end.
> I'm still away but through social media I find out that they had a BBQ at Pepe's place and that this girl spent a couple of nights there..
>>
The thing I don't mind about them having sex but it feel bad that Pepe has done this behind my back since he's one of my best friends

He has already been around girls that I had something before with and although none of them were serious I think it's just low

We're around 25
>>
If you have no feelings for her then what is your problem?
>>
so you fucked a girl once who you kinda liked but not really, left the country for a few months, and recently found out one of your friends fucked her at some point since?

he was doing it behind your back, yeah--probably just playing it safe. if you don't care about this girl, tell him you don't care about her so he doesn't need to be sneaky about it.

>He has already been around girls that I had something before with and although none of them were serious I think it's just low

DO you care about these girls? or do you just feel jealous because your friend got them later?
>>
>>18531436
>>18531439
im upset that my friend did all of this in the shadows, hes the kind of guy that whenever he gets laid boasts and talks about it
>>
If you don't anything serious with this girl then why are you bothered?

Maybe he didn't want to talk about it because he's embarassed or respects her enough not to brag about sleeping with her.
>>
>>18531449
That doesn't answer my question

If you have no feelings for her and don't want to be with her then I don't see any reason why it should upset you
>>
>>18531449
we know WHAT you're upset about, we need to know WHY
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.