[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 22year old friend has been seeing/having sex with a 16yo girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: cGrA28M_d.jpg (56KB, 640x670px) Image search: [Google]
cGrA28M_d.jpg
56KB, 640x670px
My 22year old friend has been seeing/having sex with a 16yo girl. He's obviously taking advantage of her.
I've tried to reason him but he doesn't want to hear anything about it.
Should I call the police? What can I do about it?
>>
Depends,is your friend an asshole, could he be a good influence on her and what is the parents stance?
>>
I think you would be a really bad friend, actually not a friend at all, if you call the police. I mean seriously, how does this affect YOU? 16 is legal in most places, the whole "taking advantage" thing is usually bullshit when they are 16 and up. Your friend deserves to have a good time, I mean if he's going for a 16 year old he probably has some stuff going on. You should be supportive of his possible issues and warn him about the dangers. If you snitch on him you are a bad person IMHO. Isn't 16 legal where you live anyway? And what do you mean by "taking advantage" exactly? If it's not legal just warn him about the dangers so that he knows that keeping this lifestyle will backfire. Otherwise let him be. The girl won't be "scarred for life" or anything like that, she's probably having fun too.
>>
>>18531396
Is having sex with a 16 year old illegal in your state/country? It might be perfectly legal. Fucked up, but legal.
>>
>>18531402
>>18531404
16 is not legal where I live
>>
>>18531414
I see... yeah actually now I realize I'm very biased because it is legal where I live. And I don't know anything about your friend. Damnit this is tough. Well I guess it's not like he's raping her, there's some consent involved. I guess you can give him an ultimatum like tell him you don't want to hang out with someone who's breaking the law although you won't snitch on him, and tell him about the results his actions will most definitely have, about all the risk involved in what he's doing (you probably already told him all that though).
>>
>>18531423
Not gonna lie I've been pissed at him for other reasons, and lowkey I'm trying to find a way to fuck him. Idk man I guess I'm just mad at him, however what he's doing is illegal, idk I'll just let him I guess
>>
File: age difference.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
age difference.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18531396
Not really.

Girls likes sex as much as boys do. Why would you destor his and her life just from jealousy? Find your own gf to fuck.
>>
>>18531414
Then you have every right to call the cops, but just make sure it's what you want to do.
>>
>>18531433
>pic
The article doesn't say at what age they started having sex.
>>
File: 1993777.gif (6KB, 420x245px) Image search: [Google]
1993777.gif
6KB, 420x245px
>>18531446
You can have sex generally from your 1st mestruation. And these days it is very early.

Honestly, if she is ok with him, there is zero sence getting him into trouble.

Mind your own bussiness.
>>
>>18531396
Get in touch with the girls parents if you are actually worried about her. They are the only ones who can really do anything.
>>
>>18531396
Don't ruin his life over this. If you actually care about him just tell him to be careful because you are worried it will ruin his life if the parents decide they don't like him.
>>
>>18531431
Iktf

Fuck him up dude
>>
>>18531431
so, in a nutshell, he's not actually your friend then, you're just some vindictive cunt. just fuck off already, you're well on your way to being a dick of human being.
>>
>>18531509
yes
>>
>>18531396
>guy gets fed up/ gives up with the sluts in his age range
>goes for someone slightly outside that but still legal in most places
>calling the cops on him

Nothing will come out of this because the girl wont press charges. Also youre a jealous cunt OP, piss off
>>
> He's obviously taking advantage of her.
In what way?

I don't see a 22 year old having sex with a 16 year old as morally wrong.

You should consider that being charged with pedophilia is very fucking serious, his life would be ruined. So, whether or not he actually gets convicted, he will hate you forever and fuck you over if he ever gets the chance. Not only that, but your mutual friends and the girl would likely hate you, as well. Even people who don't know one of you might become your enemies.

You should also check whether it's considered a public crime where you live. Is it enough for you to press charges, or would the girl herself have to press charges, or her parents? Even if you manage to get him charged, couldn't he and the girl simply deny it?

Do you feel it's right to ruin someone like because you're "pissed off"? I doubt he did anything remotely proportional to what you're thinking of doing to him.
>>
>>18531396
Have you considered sending an anonymous letter to her parents? Her parents are responsible for her and her well-being: they should be the first to know.
>>
>>18531396
>I'm jealous my friend is getting some tight teen pussy, and now I'm going to be a white knight simp and try to get him arrested and ruin his life

What happened to bros before hoes?
>>
>>18531414
I would call the cops, absolutely.
>>18531433
It doesn't matter if the girl "wants it"
This is a 22 year old who is so pathetic he can't even stop himself from breaking the law.
He'd probably go full-on rape other women after this statuatory rape
>>
Update: Just called the police and explained them, this guy has been pissing me off enough, they said they'll look into it
>>
>>18532452
Let the parents know, even if you already called the police. The police and the state are not the primary agents responsible for bringing up the next generation: parents are. They deserve to know first, and you've taken that from them, so at least do the decent thing and let them know now.
>>
>>18532459
Yep. They at least deserve to know what's going on before the cops come knocking. As the victim of statutory rape, the girl's the victim here.
>>
File: 1500174235080.jpg (110KB, 720x872px) Image search: [Google]
1500174235080.jpg
110KB, 720x872px
>women jealous of younger women, the thread
jesus fucking christ. you just called the cops on your "friend" because he's making you feel old? be honest with yourself, this is not about the girl, it's about you.
>>
>>18532452
pathetic... you just potentially ruined some guys life over literally nothing. do you even consider the outcome of your actions?? or do you just not care about damaging other people?
>>
>16

wow its fucking nothing

fuck off stupid bitch
>>
>>18531396
That is a bit too young generally the biggest acceptable age gap is the oldest persons age divided by 2 then + 7 so she is Defo too young for him but try talking to her and see if he's actually using mind games or if she just likes him where I live the age of consent is 16 so this doesn't disgust me but I think if your actually worried for her welfare either talk to her or force him to leave her I also think relationships with too big an age gap can be confusing for both parties so they'd probably be better off apart but don't call the cops unless you feel it is the only option to protect her
>>
>>18531396
Leave them be. 16 is old enough to know exactly what she's doing and frankly, it's none of your business.

Maybe the right thing to do is peacefully phase out the friendship and hang out with someone else if you just can't leave it alone.
>>
>>18533271
too late: she's already called the cops.
>>
>>18533289
Figures. Stupid bitch is going to get her karma.
>>
Wow, what the fuck. You're such a snitch piece of shit, OP.
>>
>>18532949
Why would you ever be jealous of this? I haven't commented on this post at all but if my younger sister wanted to date a 22 yo at that age I would definitely be against it, especially since it would be illegal
>>
>>18531396
kys you jealous hag
>>
OP is a fucking jealous piece of shit, you are a horrible friend.
>>
>>18534017
Killjoy
>>
File: deleted.png (4KB, 140x50px) Image search: [Google]
deleted.png
4KB, 140x50px
>be 18 with a qt 16 year old
>she clearly wants the dick
>say no because I'm afraid of going to jail

I'm 22 now and I still haven't ever so much as kissed a cuter girl
>>
>>18531522
Well if you wanna fuck with him, this would be a good way to do it. But if he doesn't deserve it, that means you suck.
>>
I'm with OP on this one, these pedos shouldn't be encouraged, he's had his chance, wouldn't listen, and is now carrying out a crime. It's the right thing to do (or have done).

Status update, OP: have you contacted the parents yet to inform them?
>>
ITT: people who would be okay fucking a 16 yo when they're in their twenties. Not as a 20 yo, not as a 21 yo, but a 22 yo. Legal or not (lol bunch of fags clinging to law when it suits them, "muh evolutionary biology" when it doesn't), it speaks more about the older person than the younger one desu, at least the latter have an excuse to be a dumbass.
>>
>>18533079
That's not a hard and fast rule.
>>
>>18535011
My great grandfather married my great grandmother when she was 16 and he was 25. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. He was a pearl harbor survivor and a real stand-up guy. They were married until he died 18 years ago. You lawful fags just hate freedom and worship the shackles of the law. Morality transcends the law.
t. chaotic good master race
>>
>>18533079
>>
>>18535011
"Muh societal pressure"
>>
>>18535011
Im in Canada and it's perfectly legal so yes I would fuck a 16 old if I liked her. 16 is pretty much the ending year of development for a girl.
>>
>>18533079
4 u
>>
seeing as how none of us know your friend or the girl...

None of us have any fucking business in this.

The age difference isn't that bad. Unless he's like a fucking teacher or authority figure it's more than likely fine.
>>
He's not taking advantage of her. I was on a beach, 15 year old struck up a conversation with me [it was late I couldn't see exactly how old she was] talking was fun she sat next to me started doing stuff to my and got on top of me and rode me, later found out she was 15 I was 21... If anything I got taken advantage of all I did was sit there under a blanket and talk, maybe I got hard from all she was doing down there. If you want to white knight be sure he is, hang out with them get a gauge on their relationship.
>>
>>18531396
It's best to leave them alone. His dick has already been inside her and she liked it. Whatever you do now will bring pain to both of them and other people involved. That's not something you want on your mind.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.