[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could never bring myself to have a one night stand. Being single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
I could never bring myself to have a one night stand. Being single I feel this is almost expected of me on nights out. I'm basically celibate. Ain't done nothing sexual for 2 years since I split up with my partner of 7 years.

It feels like everyone just fucks each other and I'm a weirdo for being a hopeless monogamist. When men try to chat me up I just feel so gross.

I did that attachment theory test and I am fearful avoidant type.

I should have been born a penguin.
>>
>>18531383
Same here. First and last time I had actual sex that was not just dryhumping was February 2012 with my first gf.

I don't think going around having sex all the time really matters, because I personally can dedicate all the time free from the woman-related dramas and stuff to developing my skills as a graphic designer, learning to code websites, and advance in my career. At one point I will be earning well enough money that I can sleep around and stuff.

Seriously OP I am the last person on earth to support MGTOW shit but don't buy into this normie meme that your self worth is determined by amount of sex you have. Better focus your efforts on slowly getting to know a worthwhile girl you'll eventually meet and build a long-term relationship. I think she will even regard this as positive that you have not been fucking sluts left and right.
>>
>>18531409

This is the problem. I make a point of NOT determining self worth by the amount of sex I have and I am made to feel a weirdo by men for it. If that makes any sense?

But I don't focus on it. I like to go out and dance a lot in London and have fun making a lot of new friends. I don't even do that weird humpy dancing stuff. It's just basic dad-dancing.

But I like what you say about putting your time into learning code. I wanna learn that shit. I hear I could get a job in Sweden (I wanna move there) easy mode if I had that shit under my belt. I know a lot about tech etc. but I ain't got the piece of paper of the qualification to wipe my arse with unfortunately.
>>
>>18531478
Programming is something you can learn on your own.

I started by learning C. People say it's needlessly hard, but it teaches how things work in the background that fancier languages like Java and Python automate, giving you greater understanding.

Just get some books and a compiler and start cracking
>>
>>18531478
However you like to dance is fine, any kind of dancing is actually pretty cool. Don't let a bunch of dudebros convince you otherwise, let them believe their own memes.

I am in eastern europe myself, I'm an estonian, and I don't have much qualification besides a measly art school degree from a vocational school and an internship, but I've been working in-house and learning new skills independently through a paid tutorial.

I can recommend you this guy, especially his "bootstrap dreamweaver tutorial course". It's like 12 euros a month but it's not much, considering he literally teaches you to make a modern-looking portfolio website from knowing shit about coding.

https://www.bringyourownlaptop.com

It's fine though if you are not interested, whatever about tech/coding/designing offers you interest, it's a good field to get into, and it's hard at first, but once you learn the basics, you can earn nice bucks doing some cool stuff that is not too tiring/overwhelming.
>>
>>18531516
Forgot to add that if you can follow through all the material in one month, you only need to pay that amount once, you can unsubscribe after that. You can easily learn that stuff for free, I just personally found it easier for myself to follow that particular online course, because I like online videotutorials and I don't like reading walls of text.
>>
>>18531516
Thanks! I actually didn't know you could just learn it without doing another degree nice one!

My bros in Sweden say Python is the best. They work for King an Ooyala :)

But yeah, that C++ stuff, I'm a kind of person who prefers to understand the root of things not just a side dish.
>>
>>18531583
You can ask those swedes on how to learn that stuff then, because C++ is way out of my expertise, but good luck OP, work smart not hard!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.