[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest opinions guys. what would you do > tuesday > maske

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
honest opinions guys. what would you do

> tuesday
> maske date with gf for saturday 2 pm

> thursday
> gf wants to change it to 1 pm or even earlier

> friday
> gf cancels date saying it is too cold and she doesn't want to get sick (and yes it is cold)

> saturday 6pm
> gf texts me shes going out and gonna be back online later
> gf not online that day

she went to a bar with her best guy friend and came back home late that night. she told me she only had tea.

i am furious because i think she got the invite from him after we set up the date and canceled it to go 1 on 1 with this dude.

am i paranoid ?
>>
>>18531170

why isn't all that important. i mean it is, but the fact that she did this at all is pretty fucked up. Either she screwed you over to be with this guy or she just doesn't care to hang out with you. either way thats not good.
>>
>>18531170
Is she really your gf or just some girl you went on a date with?
>>
>>18531187

exclusive gf. we talked about this.
>>
>>18531170
Is her pussy this valuable you should spend time pondering about it on here? Dump her and plainly state why she made you mad.
>>
>>18531194

i did. she said she was single for so long that she got used to do whatever she wants without considering others.
>>
>>18531193
Exclusive gf, but she ditches you at the last minute when you made plans a week ago and you haven't seen each other that whole week? Do you really want to be exclusive with someone who doesn't really seem to care about you two together?
>>
>>18531211

im an introverted 6 and she's a 9. so i dont want to overreact
>>
>>18531170
>cancels because it's too cold
>goes out anyway with someone else without telling you
Yes, I would be mad.
>>
>>18531199
That's a fucking terrible excuse
Don't accept that
>>
I'd cut my losses before I became any more financially and emotionally invested.
>>
>>18531227

actually this was some months ago
the reason i made this thread was because there was more than one incident.

let's call the dude mike

all of this happened after the original post

> asks if gf is free today
> gf says no she has to buy a birthday present for a really good friend because he has his birthday today (got 30) and she's invited.
> gf goes to birthday, but is quick. just about 7pm to 10pm
> didn't tell me who it was

> go for walk with gf on wednesday
> mike calls
> gf picks up, they talk
> gf hangs up and asks me if i want to go on a trip to a different city (250 miles) with mike, her, mikes gf, mikes sister and two of mikes buddies on saturday
> i accept
> saturday
> everyone cancelled except one dude who wasn't supposed to be on the trip, so its mike, my gf, me and one of mikes friends
> on this trip i found out that mike had his birthday recently
> so the dude on whose birthday she went was mike
>>
>>18531252

after the first incident i asked if shes chatting with make a lot via skype

she told me he has no skype. this was months ago

recently she showed me something on skype on her phone and i noticed she had a contact whos name was similiar to mikes.
i asked who this is and she said that's mike but he's rarely online

i said that she told me mike has no skype. she claimed she never said that. but she did. i know.

so this is why i started this thread.
>>
>>18531252
So, she treats Mike pretty well, drops everything for things he wants to do, and prefers to hide him from you. I'm not going to say she's cheating with him, because women can have guys as platonic friends, but it's damn suspicious and it shows that she at best takes you for granted.
>>
>>18531288

on the trip i got the impression that she is mikes orbiter. it seemed as if he had no interest in her.
>>
Personally I would not tolerate someone who would continually disrespect me.
>>
>>18531288 >>18531227

These and

>>18531295
that doesn't make things any better.

It sounds like you are continually taking a back seat to someone else, and that isn't really how relationships are meant to work, imo..
>>
>>18531361
And his attitude makes it seem like she could be taking advantage of him.
>>
Dump, dump and redump.
Run away and don't look back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.