[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you properly comfort a woman when she starts to cry in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 20161222_104129.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_104129.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
How do you properly comfort a woman when she starts to cry in front of you?

Would prefer answers from people who aren't bitter virgins
>>
>>18531148
If You don't want virgins help then why come here
>>
>>18531148
Don't try to help. Don't try to solve the problem.

She doesn't want solutions. She wants a hug

Hug her
>>
>>18531156
Because the people who aren't angry virgins on this board actually give good advice.
>>
>>18531188
But why would he want advice from non-bitter virgins?
>>
File: 1491343656261.jpg (114KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
1491343656261.jpg
114KB, 600x740px
>>18531191
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger :D
>>
>>18531148
She wants a hug, if she wanted solutions she would ask instead of crying like a child.
>>
>>18531148
Hug her, let her bury her face in your chest or your shoulder, stroke her hair, tell her it's alright and to just let it out
>>
>>18531195
Sorry, forgot this was a serious board for no-fun-allowed posting only.
>>
Just hug them.
>>
She needs a shoulder to cry on and a hug, like others said. Forget about even thinking of anything sexual.
>>
>>18531204
This is spot on.... I can only add one thing, do not pat her back. I personally hate that.
>>
>>18531297
No, no patting. That's the ultimate "I don't want this to feel awkward or intimate" move
>>
>>18531148
Hug her. Let her release her emotions. Only discuss why she is crying later when she has calmed down.
>>
Pat her on the back, say "there, there", repeat if necessary.
After a few minutes, tell her there's more to life than crying, and that the washing won't take care of itself and that you have other matters to attend to.
>a good job done
>>
It depends why she's crying. If it's something out of your control, just providing comfort and distracting her is ok.

The only thing that makes me cry is if my boyfriend has somehow upset me (maybe indirectly). He's the only thing with the power to upset me so much. Comforting helps a little bit, but the only thing to stop it immediately is to solve the problem - i.e. if he has done something disrespectful, to explain why and apologise and prevent it happening again.
>>
>>18531148
Sing
>take the skin and peel it back
>NOW DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
>>
Punch her in the cunt and tell her women can't be unhappy
>>
File: 1443933773867.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1443933773867.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>18531148
>Would prefer answers from people who aren't bitter virgins
>>
>>18531177
Bump
>>
>>18531897
lol damnit, you got me. song is in my head now
>>
>>18531148
So if you don't believe in comforting people when they cry in front of you, then you are a bitter virgin? I'm pretty sure that's not how things work. I would only really comfort family members or close friends. That's because you generally aren't supposed to cry in front of people. What are you even talking about? I really can't imagine a situation in which a girl starts randomly crying in front of someone?

nicethreadsage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.