[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When people say "don't make the date an interview"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

When people say "don't make the date an interview" do they just mean:

>1. don't make the date an endless series of quesitons

or

>2. ask almost zero questions

Because the former makes perfect sense, the latter makes little sense to me.
>>
>>18531002
1) Don't overdress
2) Act natural
3) when talking don't just drone on about the same thing the whole time
4) smile, laugh act happy, don't make it anything too serious or you'll scare her off
>>
>>18531002
Ask a question and branch a conversation off of that. Dont shoot out questions one after another.
>>
>>18531002
dont just ask questions one by one so it looks forced
make the conversation flow
>>
>>18531002
don't forget the "firm handshake"
>>
>>18531018
>>18531025
>>18531036
OK I'm pretty convinced at this point that all dating advice is really just saying "be a normal fucking person". I appreciate it!
>>18531038
fucking lmao
>>
>>18531002
don't make it a long you-ask-she-awnsers conversation, tell about yourself and talk about stuff in general, try to let the conversation flow, example
>so anon are into sports
>no but i used to do karate since i was 6 but stopped when school became too much
>why because you liked the karate-kid
>almoast, it acctualy was because of sandy in spongebob
>wait realy
good reply:
>yea it's funny how media influences our lives,you know i used to know a friend that became a quite succesfull engeneer thanks to watching macgyver
conversation trails off to a kindoff deep and witty discussion about the influence media has over us

bad reply
>yea realy
>>
>>18531214
Gotcha so always take it deeper, that's good.
>>
I happen to hate answering questions about myself and it's not just because of embarrassment, while it is a factor, I like to reveal things about myself to people slowly after I begin to trust them. Some people love to talk about themselves and will open up right away though, it depends on who you're on the date with.
>>
>>18531395
learn to use self-deprecating humor as a defence mechanism
take it from somone who had the same problem if you phrase these things humorously you'll gain 5 charisma and a lot confidence
>>
>>18531520
sounds like good advice. I'm another anon but I have the same problem
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.