[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im lazy and undisciplined to the point that i will not do well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1500144664701.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500144664701.gif
3MB, 480x270px
im lazy and undisciplined to the point that i will not do well in college if i do not change.
also irritable, socially awkward, insecure, etc., but those are not urgent problems.
i am so apathetic that these problems would not impact my mental health if i chose to replace them with gaming addiction haha.
i have trouble feeling anything including motivation when imagining any type of failure or success in college or work.
i try my best to feel bad and analyze my situation, but im too undisciplined to push my thought and planning past the basics.
there are many safety nets, so i will not feel true failure. i also have a disdain for "artificial failure" e.g. dropping out, getting a job.
haha im not new here, so the only thing that can help me is some true sage wisdom or, idk, maybe you can be my wakeup call.
i really hope my wordvomit retard blog didnt make you mad, my excuse is that im sleep deprived haha
learned yesterday that being """entp""" entails constantly feeling like you are being watched and having to justify everything or else it might be used in an argument against you
>>>/r9k/38447955
holy shit such a large portion of my thoughts and actions are because of this what a horrible way to live yuck
image not related im not suicidal but i wish i was more depressed so i could have a more urgent and apparent problem
haha ill be sure to show this to the psychologist ill probably have to go to
>>
>>18530933
Why are you going to college? College is not for everyone.

Note that I did NOT say you're not good enough for it. It may not be good enough for you.

College is designed to serve two specific groups - those who enjoy learning for its own sake, and those aiming for professions that require a degree. If you are in neither of those groups, college can not give you anything of value.

What DO you want to be when you grow up? The world will always need plumbers, bus drivers, barbers, postmen, truck drivers, cops, electricians, farmers, groundskeepers, factory workers, etc etc etc - all honorable and well-paying professions.
>>
>>18530933
Don't do things that distract you. Stop using 4chan, stop playing games, stop doing anything that hypnotizes you and leads you towards consumption instead of creation. Go to social events, like a colloqium or other public event. You don't have to talk to anyone. The point is to get out and do things, even things (especially things) that you don't "want" to do. Volunteer somewhere, or get a part-time job, or both. GO. TO. CLASS. No excuses. Show up late, without your homework, without knowing WTF is going on, without any shame. GO. TO. CLASS.

JUST
DO
IT

Your life depends on it. Look at /r9k/. Are they happy? Look at people who don't try. You have a choice, you always have a choice. Your mind doesn't control you, as weird as it sounds.

Whenever something goes well, relish it. Remember how it feels to be fulfilled, and consider what conditions were in place to lead to that state.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.