[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my coworker is legit retarded, and I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Luke_whining.jpg (946KB, 1088x816px) Image search: [Google]
Luke_whining.jpg
946KB, 1088x816px
I think my coworker is legit retarded, and I don't know how I should deal with it.

-He's needy as fuck. He's far from new and still asks questions to me constantly. Me and 3 other people- the same question. He'll stay on one case for an entire day, whinging about 'what he should do.' Our jobs aren't that important.

-He will IM or email me constantly, and then get pissy when I don't respond in time. "Oh I see how it is. That's fine." He's texted me at 8pm asking some dumbass question.

-Sometimes he'll just IM me :-P lol

-He's strangely combative and childish. He uses my advice on how to handle a case as ammo when he gets into arguments with his fellow peers. This nigga is 40 years old.

-He blows smoke up my ass (and everyone else's) about how I'm "the only one who's opinion he trusts around here" and that he knows I'm the "hardest working person aside from himself." He also says this shit to other coworkers and lowkey shittalks people lol.

-He talks about how he's planning on being a supervisor or something. Which honestly just showcases the level of delusion.

-As far as outside of work- he said my boyfriend 'seemed kinda gay' in a thinly veiled attempt at demeaning who I'm with while making himself seem like the better match.
How do I slip this dude without him throwing a hissy fit? He gets that retard rage. I've had similar situations with coworkers where confidence was an issue (they didn't trust their own judgement) but I really think this guy is truly developmentally delayed.
>>
>>18530926
he pulls all this on male coworkers too, except he says weird shit like they're 'lucky to have their wives', and they better treat them right.

At the xmas party, one coworker told him that he would love to treat his wife 'right', but he has to keep her self-worth low so she doesn't leave. He didn't get the joke. He mentioned it to me later that night and was like "dude Paul is SO fucked up man I feel bad for his wife. I wouldn't be like that"

Watching that exchange was gold.
>>
He might be a robot. You're fucked if that's the case.
>>
>>18530952
This
>>
>>18530926
Let's accept that he's a lost cause.

The interesting question is why it bothers you so much. Ignore him as much as possible. Tell him you're busy right now and will talk to him later (and then don't), Fob him off onto your boss. And figure you're earning brownie points in heaven for the little bits of charity you offer him.
>>
>>18531035
Ignoring him ignites his "Oh you think you're better than me?!?" rage. It's annoying. It's not shaping my life, but I wanted advice if others had similar situations.

I like the idea of telling him I'm busy and I'll get talk to him later though. I just want to gently push him off to float in the river so he can be someone else's problem like baby Moses.
>>
Be nice to the poor guy, he probably wants to kill himself already, sounds like me
>>
>>18531138
I've always helped him out, and have lots of patience.

What made me start getting pissed off is how quickly he'll turn on me if I don't respond back fast enough, and how he shittalks other nice people who are patient enough to help him out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.