[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over regrets and move on like you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: angry dog.png (626KB, 622x525px) Image search: [Google]
angry dog.png
626KB, 622x525px
How to get over regrets and move on like you don't give a fuck or shit?
>>
>>18530876
Fill your time with something else, instead of constantly thinking about the past.

Get a job if you don't have one.
>>
>>18530876
Think about the future or happy stuff. That's all you literally have to do.
>>
>>18530876
It depends on the regret, in general though make amends if the mistake hurt someone and move forward. If the regret only fucked yourself then focus on other things.
>>
First evaluate if you fucked up in the first place, then proceed to change. What? Whatever fits the situation
>>
>>18530876
You DON'T move on like you don't give a fuck. You move on like something of value happened, you learned from it and you're going to be different in some way as a result.
>>
>>18530876
Don't regret things then you can really start living
>>
>>18531109
>>18531143
So accepting that it had happened will help me move on. IS that what you guys meant?
>>
>>18531448
Not them but yes it will even if thats not what they meant.
Of course you'll regret things but learning to accept them will help you grow. If you just move on like you dont give a fuck you're an immature fuckhead that'll keep making the same mistakes and will wonder why you're unhappy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.