[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you already have an undergrad degree but want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498317637854.jpg (56KB, 649x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498317637854.jpg
56KB, 649x636px
What happens when you already have an undergrad degree but want to get another one?
>>
>>18530743
normally by that time you realize that earning money is more important than getting another degree
or you're like witten and say fuck it and just start another major
>>
>>18530744
I can't work due to disability but want to get another degree for personal growth what do
>>
>>18530745
autism isn't a disability
>>
>>18530746
I'd disagree, but I'm not autistic I'm schizophrenic in any event.
>>
>>18530747
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/features/working-with-schizophrenia
If you don't work it's going to be worse for you in the long run
>>
Anon, I highly suggest you find a way to work. It'll allow you to build experience in a field, even if it's some form of self-employment. It could be something as simple as an etsy shop, just something to keep you afloat and moving forward. Then, attend night school or some kind of online program at a reputable institution to learn. If your goals are solely self-improvement, you don't need a degree, just rent textbooks and self-study. It'll work at your pace to your degree of comfort.
>>
>>18530743
then you get another one, depending on the degrees you may be able to do it faster the second time.

I did engineering first, then while working I did pure mathematics at another university that offered part time degrees (meaning no compulsory classes and everything can be done over the internet except for exams and practicals). I got credit for all the basic calc, lin alg, pdes and such that I did for engineering so managed to do the math degree in 2 years.
>>
>>18530743
>>18530745
>>18530747

Well as long as you can pay your student loans back, I don't see why you shouldn't get another degree if you really want to.

Life is just too short to be wasting it all being a wageslave.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.