[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats up /adv/isers anonymously chatted with this girl for like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tom Jones, Mousse T. - Sexbomb.png (453KB, 1380x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Jones, Mousse T. - Sexbomb.png
453KB, 1380x1240px
whats up /adv/isers

anonymously chatted with this girl for like 2 hours about movies music
she says she has no friends
she said she's been suicidal since before 11
she got raped
she gave me her phone number but shes in another country

how do i make the best of this???

pic related
>>
>>18530550
Could be a romance scam OP. Better off just stop talking to this person
>>
By running the fuck away
>>
>>18530556
nah lol im not gonna get scammed
im poor and shes in another country
im just wondering what am i supposed to do now
do i text her once in a while and check what shes up to?
how do into nudes????
i know her name and photo
she doesnt know my name where im from how old i am
>>
>>18530564
How do you know it's not a fake name or photo? This sounds like a classic romance scam. This person will talk to you for 3 months and get you emotionally attached. Then they will ask for money
>>
>>18530564
>no friends
>suicidal
>raped

Run and never look back. Nothing to gain be it she same country or not. EVERY SINGLE RED FLAG IS TICKED HERE. Don't even continue correspondence.
>>
>>18530567
i don't
if it turns out to be something like that i'll just bail

>>18530568
im practicing talking to people
she(/he????) doesnt know anything about me
>>
These chats are always so awkward it won't work out op
>>
>>18530572
So your willing to waste 3 months on probable scam? Why not do something productive
>>
>>18530582
im not
im trying to figure out how to talk to people
im hoping its not
>>
>>18530580
yeah but other people on the website claim they have gotten nudes from random girls through internet
>>
>>18530583
Find another forum to talk to people then this. Text communication, especially in this context, will not help you talk to people. Go to a speaking class or something
>>
>>18530550
>she got raped
Is it just me or is this "I was raped" mentioned too often? Too often to correspond with real life, no fucking way so many girls get raped for real. Whats up with that?
>>
>>18530603
probably the victim game lol
she also says she's been suicidal since before 11
you know now that i think about it it's getting a little sketchy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.