[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I last longer? Being having sex/ screwing around with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 634864083680.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
634864083680.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
How do I last longer? Being having sex/ screwing around with my gf lately but really struggling to last a decent amount of time. She seems to find it funny and says she doesn't care which I believe is genuine but I'm worried if it carries on she will care.
>>
All right bud. Heres the trick. Don't enjoy the sex until the end.

When you fuck her, go into a trance, basically. Think about random shit, "I should rewatch Taxi Driver. It's been a while. What are my top 10 favorite albums of all time? Do I have to do anything tomorrow?" Slow down if things get too close.

In case of emergency pull out and tell her to switch positions. During the switch think of your grandma naked. Then once you put it back in go back to the trance.

Essentially, split sex into a few parts. Part 1 is foreplay and releasing chemicals in her head that make her go insane with pleasure and anticipation. Then there's the trance. This is the bulk of the sex, lasting upwards to 40 minutes. The there's the prize at the end, where you fuck her as hard and fast as you can, going for the gold, exiting the trance and finishing the session.

I've been doing this for years. I basically decide when we should stop having sex. I can go for a quickie in 1 minute or I can last for 4 hours.
>>
Same problem here OP.

Heard kegals help.
>>
>>18530453
1-become a master of prelims. women don't care as much for penetration as we do. It is important, but not as much as for us
2-practice edging
3-switch posistions
4-ask her to help you. she should stop stimulating you, push you back, so on. it's fun.
>>
>>18530453
Just cum and not give a fuck what she wants. Women are replacable. If she isn't happy with you then dump her ass and get a new one. There's plenty of warm holes out there for you, OP.
>>
>>18530481
Nothing against fucking for extended periods of time, but 4 hours? That must get tiring for her.
>>
When you feel the nut rising, clench your teeth together and bare them. It works, saw a youtube video on it and attempted it while jacking off.
>>
>>18531630
4 hours was a long time. She came a lot and said it was the best sex of her life.

It just takes practice. Also, sex isn't the best part for a girl. I recommend you read a book called "She Comes First". It's about cunnilingus primarily, but it's changed my life. Most women say I'm extremely good in bed and after we fuck for the first time they crave it more than I do.

Just learn foreplay. It's what they like. They don't get a whole lot from penetration, it's like 40%. What they like about penetration is usually the manhandling that comes with it (being choked, being pinned down, etc.). The real part they enjoy is neck kisses, sensual touching, fingering, clitoral play and cunnilingus. Sex is the frosting on the cake.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.