[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, I have a question. How have y'all gotten over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
Hey /soc/,

I have a question. How have y'all gotten over a relationship? My relationship ended with my ex about four months ago now, and I believe I cannot find any other girl just as perfect as she was. How long does this heartbreak usually go on? I try to get her off my mind, but everyday, even back in the relationship, I think about her. There is zero absolute chance of a reconciliation with her, not even friends. We were really good friends before we got into the relationship as well. We had it all going for us. I would really appreciate some help.

Pic for Attention.
>>
>>18530375
idk. It took me 4 years to get over my oneitis and we never even dated, there was just some sexual tension. Get ready for that, I guess
>>
>>18530376
Thanks for the input, I guess.
>>
>>18530377
why can't you guys be friends? not that you should be friends with her, just curious
>>
>>18530378
there are at least 10k equally or more perfect matches for you. And if you don't get over this you'll never get out there to find the next one.
literally same boat except mine ended 3 months ago. still grappling with this fact but deep down I know it's true
>>
>>18530378
I'm going to make it quick. Guy tries to be friends with gf to fuck her. Gf doesn't believe it to be so. We have a fight. She says she won't be friends with guy anymore. She continued to see guy friend. I said some mean things. Mean things can never be taken back. If you want to know, she dumped me for that guy. Their relationship lasted 3 months and was on the rocks 1 week in. I got cucked, haha.
>>
>>18530375
How long were you two together?

I dated a woman on and off for two years, knew her for three, lost my virginity to her and had sex for a couple months.

I was lost in her really bad. Like, going to church with her and eating dinner with her family and spending time with her brothers.

It's been 2 1/2 months since I saw her, but during that two years I kept trying to get out from under her because things never coalesced.

I had a friend that took a year, a father that got over a marriage in a week, and I feel like I've been fighting thoughts for 6 or 7 months.

It's all kinda random and depends on the person.

I advise you to go out and hang with other women. I've been dating (for the first time in my life really) and it kinda gets fun figuring out the dating puzzle.

I think eventually your mind will become "obsessed" over several women, spread out to figuring out women in general, and it'll blunt the feelings of your oneitis.

That's my two cents anyway anon. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>18530380
jesus. well she's a fucking fool. She had no respect for you and probably had those feelings and told you she didn't. She's a selfish bitch, anon, and didn't value you enough to be honest about her feelings
>>
>>18530380
Shit, this makes me want to add that I got cucked and cucked the guy back. I'm not even sure if cucked is the right word. It was a weird love triangle. Hell, I'm best friends with the guy now.

Life works out strange.
>>
>>18530383
>Hell, I'm best friends with the guy now.
he knowingly cucked you and now you show him respect and are his friend

son.....why are you being the beta robin to the chad that cucked you's batman?
>>
>>18530382
Throughout the whole relationship, if I were to be completely honest, I had an inkling that something was weird about this girl, but I shrugged it off. I am her longest relationship by a long shot, and she has told me that she did in fact love me during the relationship. There were instances where she has not respected some things as well
>>
>>18530385
>There were instances where she has not respected some things as well
well there we go

one of my best friends recently cucked one of my other best friends, so I'm very big on respect rn. She didn't respect you
>>
>>18530381
About 2 weeks after our relationship ended, I had a thing with this ridiculous 9/10. We ended up fucking twice, but I admit that I fucked that one up.
>>
>>18530384
It's more complicated than I've said. We were best friends, I took his girl during a period they weren't together and the history over the couple years is murky.

Neither of us has proof either was cucked. It's more of an assumption.

The most beta thing here is me justifying myself to an anon.

I love you like I love any anon, but go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18530387
You didn't fuck it up. Don't think of it like that. Just go on and get another one. Every hundredth girl is a 9/10, and there are literally millions of them.

If I'm overestimating, there are still plenty of fish in the sea. They're all learning experiences till you sharpen yourself to your optimal you.
>>
File: 7643281.jpg (61KB, 440x198px) Image search: [Google]
7643281.jpg
61KB, 440x198px
>>18530388
>but go fuck yourself.
whatever you say
>>
2 yrs for me
>>
>>18530375
It took me 7 years to get over a girl I was in a LDR with for 4 years. I guess it's just individual how long it takes. Hang in there!
>>
>>18530388

your friend is a piece of shit

and you're a weak faggot for staying friends with him
>>
>>18530375
Depends anon, I got over my past relationships quickly. But this current breakup I already know I will never recover from. Hopefully yours is the former type.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.